+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuart Kettlewell - bitter clown

Stuart Kettlewell - bitter clown

The County co manager talkin keech in the scotsman, you aren't allowed to celebrate an important win, forget that our celebrations were for various reasons, I hope they do store it and he sees 6k arabs celebrating after their next trip to Tannadice, he will probably cry

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...-1-4827619/amp

Whatever Robbie Neilson has instilled, though, Stuart Kettlewell, the frustrated Ross County co-manager, felt they “lacked class” in avenging September’s 5-1 Tannadice trouncing.

Paul Watson’s early strike proved enough to make it four wins and a draw under the new United boss to climb one point behind second-top Ross County and five behind leaders Ayr United.

County’s 11-match unbeaten run was terminated with their first defeat since losing at Cappielow in late August, but Kettlewell was incensed by the Tangerines’ time-wasting antics and wild celebrations at the end.

“We know how this drill works. I’ll stand here and tell you we deserved to win it and Robbie will tell you they did,” the angered County co-manager said. “There’s no way on God’s earth we deserved to lose that game.

“It compounds it when you see some of the antics. They’ve done a number on us today. It was smash and grab.

“I’m a football person and I like my football. When you see people throwing themselves on the ground continually then that’s not football to me.

“It’s that wee lack of class in winning, but we store that up.”

I'd pin it up the dressing room and say to the boys Kettlewell thinks you lack class. Extra motivation coming from a rival.
    Last edited by stokearab; 11-11-2018 at 11:56 AM.

He's probably just pissed off because we didn't just roll over and let them pass the ball into the net like last time. Shame,eh?

Also, that's no wins in four for them now. Pressure beginning to tell? That's a shame as well.

Finally, he probably thought they'd finished us for the season with the 5-1. In actuality it led directly to the appointment of RN and has probably saved our season. So he's pissed off with that as well. So I'd just like to say -
    Thanks Stuart and all the ream in Dingwall. Really appreciated.

I wouldna fancy being that sheep in his garden last night and his cat hasna been seen for days.

The thing is United players and management have been doing that at the end of matches for weeks. Even Falkirk away under Csaba.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The thing is United players and management have been doing that at the end of matches for weeks. Even Falkirk away under Csaba.
    On open all mikes yesterday no matter what game they reported from i still heard the United support singing in Dingwall,it was reported that our support woke up Willie Miller at Dens during the 2nd half snorefest,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    He's probably just pissed off because we didn't just roll over and let them pass the ball into the net like last time. Shame,eh?

Also, that's no wins in four for them now. Pressure beginning to tell? That's a shame as well.

Finally, he probably thought they'd finished us for the season with the 5-1. In actuality it led directly to the appointment of RN and has probably saved our season. So he's pissed off with that as well. So I'd just like to say -
    Thanks Stuart and all the ream in Dingwall. Really appreciated.

It's a good point, that thumping was a blessing in disguise

The funsters might have had Neilson just now if not for that result

Pleasing

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The County co manager talkin keech in the scotsman, you aren't allowed to celebrate an important win, forget that our celebrations were for various reasons, I hope they do store it and he sees 6k arabs celebrating after their next trip to Tannadice, he will probably cry

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...-1-4827619/amp

Whatever Robbie Neilson has instilled, though, Stuart Kettlewell, the frustrated Ross County co-manager, felt they “lacked class” in avenging September’s 5-1 Tannadice trouncing.

Paul Watson’s early strike proved enough to make it four wins and a draw under the new United boss to climb one point behind second-top Ross County and five behind leaders Ayr United.

County’s 11-match unbeaten run was terminated with their first defeat since losing at Cappielow in late August, but Kettlewell was incensed by the Tangerines’ time-wasting antics and wild celebrations at the end.

“We know how this drill works. I’ll stand here and tell you we deserved to win it and Robbie will tell you they did,” the angered County co-manager said. “There’s no way on God’s earth we deserved to lose that game.

“It compounds it when you see some of the antics. They’ve done a number on us today. It was smash and grab.

“I’m a football person and I like my football. When you see people throwing themselves on the ground continually then that’s not football to me.

“It’s that wee lack of class in winning, but we store that up.”

Dry your eyes you bitter moron!

Wow, at first glance at that pic i thought it was a young Paul Heggy! He scored a few goals in his time aswell, defender AND striker, not sure if he scored when playing emergency keeper though? As far as county moaning about a defeat to newspapers ( media),goes does that not lack class?

As a Utd fan who plays walking football for Ross County Mr Kettlewell has received a letter from me pointing out his hysterical inaccuracies. Perhaps he is the one lacking class.

Shall look out for him on our shared golf course FORE

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)