+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuart Kettlewell - bitter clown

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    On open all mikes yesterday no matter what game they reported from i still heard the United support singing in Dingwall,it was reported that our support woke up Willie Miller at Dens during the 2nd half snorefest,FACT.

This is a big time FACT, only set of fans I heard consistently the whole time were the Arabs up in Dingwall

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    This is a big time FACT, only set of fans I heard consistently the whole time were the Arabs up in Dingwall
    I couldnt hear anything yesterday for a thousand classless Arabs having a party.

Great result made better by this clown's outburst. If I had class, I would put it down to his inexperience. He's under pressure to get back up, and he's beginning to fray at the edges. Next meeting, I would expect it to be a bit tasty, but Robbie will have maked this in the diary already.
    Jobby McCall, for all that he was hopeless for us is experienced wont come away with this rubbish, as Ayr are doing away quietly and everybody expects them to drop off, and the same with Robbo at the Cally Jags.
    Rossco have taken a dip, and with Kettlewell in charge the sound of desperation from Dingwall will grow louder the longer it goes on.

Well done to the players and Robbie. We have been everybody's soft touch for too long. A wee bit of 'profesionalism' and steel will help us gain points when things get towards the business end of the seaon.

Very happy Arab today!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The County co manager talkin keech in the scotsman, you aren't allowed to celebrate an important win, forget that our celebrations were for various reasons, I hope they do store it and he sees 6k arabs celebrating after their next trip to Tannadice, he will probably cry

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...-1-4827619/amp

Whatever Robbie Neilson has instilled, though, Stuart Kettlewell, the frustrated Ross County co-manager, felt they “lacked class” in avenging September’s 5-1 Tannadice trouncing.

Paul Watson’s early strike proved enough to make it four wins and a draw under the new United boss to climb one point behind second-top Ross County and five behind leaders Ayr United.

County’s 11-match unbeaten run was terminated with their first defeat since losing at Cappielow in late August, but Kettlewell was incensed by the Tangerines’ time-wasting antics and wild celebrations at the end.

“We know how this drill works. I’ll stand here and tell you we deserved to win it and Robbie will tell you they did,” the angered County co-manager said. “There’s no way on God’s earth we deserved to lose that game.

“It compounds it when you see some of the antics. They’ve done a number on us today. It was smash and grab.

“I’m a football person and I like my football. When you see people throwing themselves on the ground continually then that’s not football to me.

“It’s that wee lack of class in winning, but we store that up.”
    Out of order. Usually in the highlands we get booted off the park and I wouldn’t say the physical approach was that different from County yesterday.

Just shows they know they are in a fight with us for the title now and they are worried.

Thanks for the 5-1 - saved our season 😂

Kettlewell’s pre-match interviews clearly showed how much he enjoyed their victory at tanny. The phrases ‘turned them over’ ( used more than once during 1 interview) and the big smirk when he said it clearly showed how much he relished it.

The fact that we went up their scubbered their undefeated home record was never going to sit well with him.

Jst wait until u come back to tanny u smarmy wee git and 5000 + arbs shove that wee smirk right up ur archly!

He’s got the fear because last 3 games have seen his side go from being 8 points ahead of us to 1.

Us having Csaba for first 7 games and then Ellis for trip to Ayr gave every team in the league a massive opportunity to put daylight between us and Ayr are only side who’ve managed it. Game on.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    He’s got the fear because last 3 games have seen his side go from being 8 points ahead of us to 1.

Us having Csaba for first 7 games and then Ellis for trip to Ayr gave every team in the league a massive opportunity to put daylight between us and Ayr are only side who’ve managed it. Game on.
    As said on here pin it on dressing room wall and get the guys going out to ram his sh1t talking down his throat in front of 6 thousand Arabs

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post

Wonder where RC will be by the time they get over their injury crisis? Believe Fontaine was their last fit recognized central defender!

As for Ayr, i dont see 5 points as daylight! Should we have a blip and Ayr dont, then 11 points will be daylight! Next week to get out the road first.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Wonder where RC will be by the time they get over their injury crisis? Believe Fontaine was their last fit recognized central defender!

As for Ayr, i dont see 5 points as daylight! Should we have a blip and Ayr dont, then 11 points will be daylight! Next week to get out the road first.
    Think Daly9 was meaning that they did create daylight before we started pulling it back to 5

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Think Daly9 was meaning that they did create daylight before we started pulling it back to 5
    Was it ever into double figures though?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)