+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ot Autumn colours this year...

Went on to Penrith and The Lakes after the Blackburn game and currently staying in Ambleside for a couple of nights. The colours are fantastic here!

Just back from 3 weeks in Boston, Niagara and Cape Cod, one word........awesome! Just like the results have been whilst I was away.

Currently in Egypt. The sea is a beautiful shade of blue and as clear as any ocean I've ever seen. I'm surrounded by 100s of colourful fish every time I swim in the sea. Swam amongst turtles this morning.

Beautiful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Just back from 3 weeks in Boston, Niagara and Cape Cod, one word........awesome! Just like the results have been whilst I was away.
    pip_y, of all the states and places I’ve visited, currently 26 states, Cape Cod is my all time favourite. Actually been 3 times such is the draw of the place for me personally. The beautiful clean homes and hotels with exceptional clean streets make this an idyllic setting.

The sweeping picturesque harbour with its small lighthouse just sets the scene. The restaurants on the Main Street serving freshly caught sea food is a delight to devour.

Whale and dolphin watching is awesome and never too far out to sea.

Did you get the chance to ride the steam railway and take in the dinner event? Again, an exceptional experience.

The JFK museum is extremely interesting and provided us with a great insight into what is an intriguing family.

Back tracking to Boston, the no name restaurant is a must for anyone to visit, if you know how to find it.

Bet you’ve had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    pip_y, of all the states and places I’ve visited, currently 26 states, Cape Cod is my all time favourite. Actually been 3 times such is the draw of the place for me personally. The beautiful clean homes and hotels with exceptional clean streets make this an idyllic setting.

The sweeping picturesque harbour with its small lighthouse just sets the scene. The restaurants on the Main Street serving freshly caught sea food is a delight to devour.

Whale and dolphin watching is awesome and never too far out to sea.

Did you get the chance to ride the steam railway and take in the dinner event? Again, an exceptional experience.

The JFK museum is extremely interesting and provided us with a great insight into what is an intriguing family.

Back tracking to Boston, the no name restaurant is a must for anyone to visit, if you know how to find it.

Bet you’ve had a great time!
    You should work for the tourist board mate, or write for Lonely Planet. I now want to visit Cape Cod and Boston!

My cherry trees still have their leaves which is bizarre.
    The buddlier is still green but the conker tree is stripped.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJohn View Post
    You should work for the tourist board mate, or write for Lonely Planet. I now want to visit Cape Cod and Boston!
    I thought exactly the same. Even started looking for hotels in Cape Cod.

Hotels in Cape Cod are not cheap in August - if anyone is intetested!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Currently in Egypt. The sea is a beautiful shade of blue and as clear as any ocean I've ever seen. I'm surrounded by 100s of colourful fish every time I swim in the sea. Swam amongst turtles this morning.

Beautiful!!!
    Envy you there Riley. Went diving there a few years ago. Breathtaking fishlife!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Envy you there Riley. Went diving there a few years ago. Breathtaking fishlife!
    Yes raging, breathtaking sums it up for me too. Whereabouts did you go, I was in Marsa Alam and came back last night. Already planning to go back, lovely place and lovely people.

Not many Brits there though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast