+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ot Autumn colours this year...

Great post Brin. Our youngest daughter is doing a 3 month internship in Boston next summer so we’ll have some free digs in the area to check it out 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    pip_y, of all the states and places I’ve visited, currently 26 states, Cape Cod is my all time favourite. Actually been 3 times such is the draw of the place for me personally. The beautiful clean homes and hotels with exceptional clean streets make this an idyllic setting.

The sweeping picturesque harbour with its small lighthouse just sets the scene. The restaurants on the Main Street serving freshly caught sea food is a delight to devour.

Whale and dolphin watching is awesome and never too far out to sea.

Did you get the chance to ride the steam railway and take in the dinner event? Again, an exceptional experience.

The JFK museum is extremely interesting and provided us with a great insight into what is an intriguing family.

Back tracking to Boston, the no name restaurant is a must for anyone to visit, if you know how to find it.

Bet you’ve had a great time!
    Nice one Brin! BTW Cape Cod is not a State, no wonder you're at 26 I visited Detroit once and that was in a right state, does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...went to Bakewell yesterday for a bit of xmas shopping etc. On the way into Baslow the trees on the valley side were quite magnificent ie a sea of gold framed against the evergreens. it looked almost like the forest was on fire! Couldn't get a picture because i didnt have me camera or phone on me but wished I had. And I'm not one usually tuned in to the sights of Autumn. Someone else who I was with at the time also commented seperately how good the autumn colours are at the moment. Have a look outside your window...
    Talking of Autumn leaves Roly thought you might like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMrkbRrUpj0

Thanks Exile. Country music seems to suit that type of scenery dunt it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123