+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ot Autumn colours this year...

ot Autumn colours this year...

...went to Bakewell yesterday for a bit of xmas shopping etc. On the way into Baslow the trees on the valley side were quite magnificent ie a sea of gold framed against the evergreens. it looked almost like the forest was on fire! Couldn't get a picture because i didnt have me camera or phone on me but wished I had. And I'm not one usually tuned in to the sights of Autumn. Someone else who I was with at the time also commented seperately how good the autumn colours are at the moment. Have a look outside your window...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...went to Bakewell yesterday for a bit of xmas shopping etc. On the way into Baslow the trees on the valley side were quite magnificent ie a sea of gold framed against the evergreens. it looked almost like the forest was on fire! Couldn't get a picture because i didnt have me camera or phone on me but wished I had. And I'm not one usually tuned in to the sights of Autumn. Someone else who I was with at the time also commented seperately how good the autumn colours are at the moment. Have a look outside your window...
    Agreed. God is the ultimate artist.

It's actually due to the amount of chlorophyll in the leaves changing as the temperature drops

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Just had a couple of days at Chatsworth mate, and drove through today coming home, yeh, really nice show this year

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Yes He's also made a lot of trees in California look as though they're on fire
    All part of his great plan?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Yes He's also made a lot of trees in California look as though they're on fire
    All part of his great plan?
    😀😃😅

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Its nice to think that way ibs, something to hold onto..but....

Can't cherry pick IBS, we could talk about all sorts of horrible things. One day he is an artist the next day a murdering psychopath.

Although it is beautiful I always think of winter being round the corner. The cleansing of everything before we see them first green shoots at the start of spring.

Summer is for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Although it is beautiful I always think of winter being round the corner. The cleansing of everything before we see them first green shoots at the start of spring.

Summer is for fun!
    God didn't make us so we could have fun..We are supposed to suffer all year round. That's why he gave us the Tories

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast