+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just noticed we're no longer the worst away side in the division this season.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Strong influential midfielder.
    An Ofoe type player.

He would hopefully calm us down a bit, and give us more time on the ball.

Improve our chances during critical parts of our play. We would score more goals and pick up more points per game than we do now
    Yep...or a new Frecks, or a new Stewart Talbot - the latter rated by Martin "Mad Dog" Allen as the hardest player he had ever played with, plus he could score a few too... Let's get looking!

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    keep the loans and get a additional one
    I'm torn between experienced, influential central midfielder and fast striker to compliment smith and proctor.

If I can only have one ....... midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Strong influential midfielder.
    An Ofoe type player.

He would hopefully calm us down a bit, and give us more time on the ball.

Improve our chances during critical parts of our play. We would score more goals and pick up more points per game than we do now
    Personally I don't think it's the Ofoe type of player we need. Don't get me wrong, Ofoe is arguably one of the best and total quality player that this club of ours has ever had play for us, how r short that was.
    For me though we need a Talisman Central midfielder on the Gerry Gow, Tony Grealish mould, and at the moment I'm not sure exactly where he will come from, but I live in hope.

Priority has to be a midfielder, alternatively why not give Ben Wiles a little bit more game time.
    January should be a time to move a couple on and bring some in on loan.......Johnny Quinn......Jimmy Goodfellow.......Mick Gooding.....Stewart Talbot type of player will do for me.......unfortunately where are that type of player ?

I'd take another loan like Carl Robinson again, he certainly added a touch of extra class to a tough 2003 side under Ronnie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12