+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yesterday’s highlights

Yesterday’s highlights

I’ve just watched the “highlights” from yesterday and I’ve gotta say, I’m appalled at the attitude of some of our defenders... in particular, Brisley. I’ve seen more life and effort in a mannequin... the man is an utter spectator.

If he doesn’t want to be a professional footballer, he should go get a job in topshop because I’m sick of wage thieves like him.

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    I’ve just watched the “highlights” from yesterday and I’ve gotta say, I’m appalled at the attitude of some of our defenders... in particular, Brisley. I’ve seen more life and effort in a mannequin... the man is an utter spectator.

If he doesn’t want to be a professional footballer, he should go get a job in topshop because I’m sick of wage thieves like him.
    And were the full backs playing?

Yeah, awful defending yet again, but you have to say that Barnsley look a cut above our normal L2 opponents. Not many L2 sides would have come away with anything from that draw.