+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley our next opponents

Burnley our next opponents

Last 3 games
    Lost at home to Chelsea 4-0
    Lost 4-2away to west ham
    Last game drew against Leicester
    Good time to play them

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Last 3 games
    Lost at home to Chelsea 4-0
    Lost 4-2away to west ham
    Last game drew against Leicester
    Good time to play them
    Or a very bad time. They are desperate for a win, and what better fixture to secure a win than against Newcastle at home?

I don't have high hopes for this game to be honest.

I had low expectations of the last two fixtures, and we won them both.

I therefore have low expectations of the Burnley game, and low expectations of the rest of the season including a cup run.

Away win .2-0

International break gives the time though - wish we didn't have it.

I could see it being a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    I had low expectations of the last two fixtures, and we won them both.

I therefore have low expectations of the Burnley game, and low expectations of the rest of the season including a cup run.
    In that case, I have low expectations of ending the week smashing Myleene's back doors in...

The break gives them more of a chance to recover from the ´curse of the Europa League´ which has led to the following season demise of many a promising team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    In that case, I have low expectations of ending the week smashing Myleene's back doors in...
    That's the spirit Sir. 😀

Don't worry,I had a fiver on Watford and a fiver on Bournemouth.Will be putting a fiver on Burnley as well so Its as good as in the bag for us.I never win phuck all.

I’d be happy with a draw

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)