+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ...Owls V Millers 8th December....

£33!! Robbing two hats. I'm not feeding his greed for a dump of a s.hit hole.

I will arrive a week later, would have gone if there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    £33!! Robbing two hats. I'm not feeding his greed for a dump of a s.hit hole.
    That's the spirit Brin lad, put what you save towards another holiday........sod Chansiri.

At 2pm today we had sold approximately 700.

Well i assume it IS the price thats putting people off, especially if your taking kids as well..but weve never even got near the support we had when ronnie was in charge..they gave us over 6 thousand and we sold em..nearly 5 at bramall lane and well over 4 at barnsley....over 3 at man city and derby...IS it the price or was it a new toy at the time ... ?

Went on general sale today. I can’t wait. Always remember the wins at Hillsborough and it will be a joy to see Warne there as our gaffer. These are the games he lives for. He said to me recently seeing other Rotherham managers get wins there was one of the aspirations he set himself when he took the job.
    £33 is ok when you offset the travel to other away grounds. Nobody bats an eyelid at £25 to play Brentford and another £25 to get there and back. Then you don’t get home till last orders. Even somewhere quite close like forest. Is £25 plus £15 travel. This is only £7 on a coach. Even cheaper if you get yourself a day saver. So it’s cheaper than mist away days, better atmosphere, home much earlier for tea, Warnes debut as manager and sweet as **** if win.

Get your tickets bought you right feckers.

I agree with the last post. If you can, get there to support the team, do it. £33 is still a rip off for such a poor stadium/facilities but better than in the past when it's been a higher category match. They're clearly not expecting many of us but from what I've seen of them this year it's a winnable game.

Must kill them Rotherham Owls to see their hometown club spend zero and be on the same points as their massive club who've spent millions. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by St_George View Post
    I agree with the last post. If you can, get there to support the team, do it. £33 is still a rip off for such a poor stadium/facilities but better than in the past when it's been a higher category match. They're clearly not expecting many of us but from what I've seen of them this year it's a winnable game.

Must kill them Rotherham Owls to see their hometown club spend zero and be on the same points as their massive club who've spent millions. Haha!
    There will always be people who hang on to their roots...but the roots at the rust bucket are dying fast..chansiri has done his best, but its f****d..ha..massive ..ha..massive indeed..

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Decided I'm going to Hillsbro'.
    Don't like handing cash over to Chansiri, however my team may need a bit of support that day.
    Ok frank ill go..not got a ticket yet though..we only have to pay it once ..they have it to pay every home game..which i must admit deserves credit, they still keep going..

Any idea on how many sold?

If yesterday’s brilliant performance didn’t convince people to put their hands in their pockets and go and get behind the lads for Warney then nothing will.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast