+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Tarquin Beech the immoderate moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Two people were behind it. I'll let them own up.
    How would you know that? I can probably guess, but maybe you would like to explain it to everyone else.

ps For anyone wondering, I wasn't one of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    How would you know that? I can probably guess, but maybe you would like to explain it to everyone else.

Nor me, I've never used the complain button in my life. I don't think he should have been a moderator, but I really wouldn't ban anyone because given the state Notts are in, we're lucky to have any fans at all never mind ones who can be arsed posting on here.

I'm not a grass and have contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'm not a grass and have contacts.
    Thought so. Still mates with him then?

Nor me.

He was so wrong as a mod, just as I would have been!

Still, I did get a first warning because I questioned whether a mod should turn a thread about football into one about ***ual gratification! Apparently I ruined the thread for everyone!

Glad Sid is back though.

Good to see you back Sidn....I was once a MOD but that was back in the 60's...

For some reason I received a private message from a new member saying a lifetime ban for Tarkers and the reason why. I’ve never had a pm before so just assumed everyone got one?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    For some reason I received a private message from a new member saying a lifetime ban for Tarkers and the reason why. I’ve never had a pm before so just assumed everyone got one?
    Interesting that you say you got the message from a 'new member'. There is a new username that signed up 5 days ago that has been taking a very close interest in the board. I'm eagerly awaiting his first contribution!

Are you able to disclose the reason for the ban? I suspect a few posters would be interested to know.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Not so. I haven't received a pm. Out of curiosity, as I'm sure a lot of posters are wondering why he has been banned, are you allowed to post on this thread the reason?

Elite and I posted the same question at the same time!

I’d prefer not to say anything at this point as I have no idea who sent me the message. I assumed we all got one so I get the impression now they saw me as someone who might repeat it for them on here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast