+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OT: Tarquin Beech the immoderate moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Will the unpleasant 'person' who is sending me nasty PM's either shut up or have the guts to put a name to their work
    If it's the same user who sent me the expletive and insult laden message charmingly entitled 'Rat *******' containing a thinly veiled threat of violence and describing in no uncertain terms his preference for what should happen to me in the afterlife, then I think we can probably guess who it is.

1) because his latest username (picuscanus) is the Latin name for a kind of bird and the poster in question is a keen naturalist

2) because the poster in question is stupid enough to not to be aware of the Malicious Communications Act, and/or to think that a VPN makes him untraceable.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    If it's the same user who sent me the expletive and insult laden message charmingly entitled 'Rat *******' containing a thinly veiled threat of violence and describing in no uncertain terms his preference for what should happen to me in the afterlife, then I think we can probably guess who it is.

1) because his latest username (picuscanus) is the Latin name for a kind of bird and the poster in question is a keen naturalist

2) because the poster in question is stupid enough to not to be aware of the Malicious Communications Act, and/or to think that a VPN makes him untraceable.
    Wow plus another two quickfire messages since I posted that. Someone who obviously takes NCM very seriously indeed.

[QUOTE=Simon the Pieman;39062365]Is this board about football? I'm beginning to have serious doubts.

Not now Syds back

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Wow plus another two quickfire messages since I posted that. Someone who obviously takes NCM very seriously indeed.
    Hmmm, I haven't received any of these exciting PMs... and I admit that I'm feeling a little left out. 😥

[QUOTE=i961pie;39062446]
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Is this board about football? I'm beginning to have serious doubts.

Not now Syds back
    Thanks for this vote of confidence, i961. If I'm moderator I'll put you in charge of ironing. You can also cut up the strips with potential managers' names on and we'll draw the lucky name out of Hardy's bowler hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Is this board about football? I'm beginning to have serious doubts. What a lot of bickering. Embarrassing to most true Notts fans I'm sure and very, very childish. I'll come back in a few weeks and see if it's any better.
    Getting seriously pissed off with all this now STP (who is probably a reincarnation of a banned poster) for ****s sake this is supposed to be a football forum & as such should be taken as a bit of fun, no one apart from obvious Trolls who go way OTT should ever get banned for having their say & I include in this sid who I find the most boring poster ever & Tarks who I find most weird but amusing, no wonder football based posters have given up with this site I am very close to joining them.

[QUOTE=sidders;39062692]
    Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post

Thanks for this vote of confidence, i961. If I'm moderator I'll put you in charge of ironing. You can also cut up the strips with potential managers' names on and we'll draw the lucky name out of Hardy's bowler hat.
    If you are moderator then I'm off (joking) nice to see you back Syd. Ironing is not my strong point, sarcasm more my line

It seems very clear to me that Tarquers was giving very insightful information and analysis in the way that Notts were playing and he has been offered the new managerial post on condition that he stops posting on this and other boards as only AH is allowed to go onto social media and the likes.

Tarqs needs to sort out his goats and girlfriends before taking up the post hence Chettle is temporarily in charge.

Looking forward to your team selection and tactics Tarqs.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It seems very clear to me that Tarquers was giving very insightful information and analysis in the way that Notts were playing and he has been offered the new managerial post on condition that he stops posting on this and other boards as only AH is allowed to go onto social media and the likes.

Tarqs needs to sort out his goats and girlfriends before taking up the post hence Chettle is temporarily in charge.

Looking forward to your team selection and tactics Tarqs.
    Blimey I think you've rumbled his cunning plan....

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Blimey I think you've rumbled his cunning plan....
    I said a few weeks back that he should go for the Notts job when HK finally gets sacked. His ability to get results using limited resources, as evidenced by the recycling of his own urine, could certainly come in handy at ML.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast