Well, I'm back, having appealed successfully against the ridiculous one month ban imposed on me by the Mexican goatherd. Thank you to those few who recognised Beech's appalling attitude and supported me.
He even lied about my ban. He said it was for calling the moderator, (i.e. him) a pig. I didn't. I called him a male chauvinist pig for a tasteless description on here of how he rogered a woman on his kitchen table. I even said this term was not an insult but an actual description.
His lies continued. I recruited Andy and got him to post on here. Wrong. It was because he posted on here that I got in touch with Andy.
He said that I support Hull. Wrong. I travel to Hull occasionally because it's my nearest ground.
And then came his lies about what I said about the Trews.
Finally he was banning me because I wasn't a Notts County supporter. Even if that was true, neither is Tricky but that doesn't mean he shouldn't post on here.
I don't know who complained and got rid of him but Amen to that. He seems to have gone to ground. What a nasty, twisted person he is. Don't let the humour fool you, he is in Mexico for a reason.
No further comment from me needed.