+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OT: Tarquin Beech the immoderate moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Nor me, I've never used the complain button in my life. I don't think he should have been a moderator, but I really wouldn't ban anyone because given the state Notts are in, we're lucky to have any fans at all never mind ones who can be arsed posting on here.
    the complain button doesn't work ...

I complained about Tricky giving me a warning for lies against me and they never got in touch with me.
    If anyone needs banning from this board its Tricky closely followed by his girlfriend Romanis !

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post

I complained about Tricky giving me a warning for lies against me and they never got in touch with me.
    If anyone needs banning from this board its Tricky closely followed by his girlfriend Romanis !
    Romanis has been banned but comes back under different names, Parrot and Rhubarb spring to mind plus he is probably still on here now we have no mods.
    I don't think Tricky is any worse than some others on here. Wasn't it on the Forest board he complained about you? If so you belong to an elite club(no pun intended )

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post

So I give you a ban, you complain to HQ and they do nothing?
    Could it possibly mean you deserved it?
    After seeing HQ correct all sorts of fall outs on mad, I think you getting above your station on self importance.
    Stop blubbing you *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So I give you a ban, you complain to HQ and they do nothing?
    Could it possibly mean you deserved it?
    After seeing HQ correct all sorts of fall outs on mad, I think you getting above your station on self importance.
    Stop blubbing you *****.
    Not a case of self importance I just don't like Liars .....
    and you sir are one of the highest calibre.
    if you lie to get people banned just because they have mocked your beloved club I hate to think what you do to everyday people in normal life.
    As for people full of self importance and having ideas above their station I think you should just nip to your mirror and have a quick look in it ...!!!
    just a tip.
    if people mock your sorry ass club then try and reply with wit ,humour and /or creativity
    Don't become a Mardy fooo ker and reach for the ban button...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Stop blubbing you *****.
    Pedro, it's best just to ignore Tricky. He's all talk and no action. If you haven't learnt already, he's a total waste of time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456