+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Tarquin Beech the immoderate moderator

OT: Tarquin Beech the immoderate moderator

Well, I'm back, having appealed successfully against the ridiculous one month ban imposed on me by the Mexican goatherd. Thank you to those few who recognised Beech's appalling attitude and supported me.
    He even lied about my ban. He said it was for calling the moderator, (i.e. him) a pig. I didn't. I called him a male chauvinist pig for a tasteless description on here of how he rogered a woman on his kitchen table. I even said this term was not an insult but an actual description.
    His lies continued. I recruited Andy and got him to post on here. Wrong. It was because he posted on here that I got in touch with Andy.
    He said that I support Hull. Wrong. I travel to Hull occasionally because it's my nearest ground.
    And then came his lies about what I said about the Trews.
    Finally he was banning me because I wasn't a Notts County supporter. Even if that was true, neither is Tricky but that doesn't mean he shouldn't post on here.
    I don't know who complained and got rid of him but Amen to that. He seems to have gone to ground. What a nasty, twisted person he is. Don't let the humour fool you, he is in Mexico for a reason.
    No further comment from me needed.

I just assumed I wasn't the only one who got the private message informing of Tarkers lifetime ban?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I just assumed I wasn't the only one who got the private message informing of Tarkers lifetime ban?
    Ooh! I didn’t know that!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Well, I'm back, having appealed successfully against the ridiculous one month ban imposed on me by the Mexican goatherd. Thank you to those few who recognised Beech's appalling attitude and supported me.
    He even lied about my ban. He said it was for calling the moderator, (i.e. him) a pig. I didn't. I called him a male chauvinist pig for a tasteless description on here of how he rogered a woman on his kitchen table. I even said this term was not an insult but an actual description.
    His lies continued. I recruited Andy and got him to post on here. Wrong. It was because he posted on here that I got in touch with Andy.
    He said that I support Hull. Wrong. I travel to Hull occasionally because it's my nearest ground.
    Finally he was banning me because I wasn't a Notts County supporter. Even if that was true, neither is Tricky but that doesn't mean he shouldn't post on here.
    I don't know who complained and got rid of him but Amen to that. He seems to have gone to ground. What a nasty, twisted person he is. Don't let the humour fool you, he is in Mexico for a reason.
    Welcome back sparring partner, are you ready to rrrumble!

Just two tongue in cheekers so to speak.

Firstly you can't beat a good 'table ender' - it exercisers the knees, you must try it!

Secondly, Tarks is in exile for purely business reasons. Now I'm not guessing what they are ... that's his business, not ours, but you seem to insinuate something more which is 'not on' my old lad. Anyway, to bring you up to date, I lost a bet to Driller regarding the US elections (£20) which I have donated to Beaumond House, a place I'm sure you'll remember.

Keep up the good LW fight.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Ooh! I didn’t know that!
    Me either, definitely went OTT with the moderator stuff but was a colourful if controversial character.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Cheers Sid,
    First post back and you drag me into it, lol

Am I the ****ing stress doll for everyone on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Am I the ****ing stress doll for everyone on here?
    No, but when the thread is about ridiculously biased moderation, you would be best advised to keep your gob shut.

In some ways tarquin will be a loss to the board, because as a poster he did generate interest, views and replies. His big mistake was accepting the role of moderator in the first place. Just like me, he should have been at the very bottom of any list of potential mods. He certainly proved the old saying that "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". He was given a position of responsibility, but abused it badly. He likes to portray himself as a mild eccentric who is up for a laugh, but his short time as a mod showed he has a nasty side to his character as well. He used his power for petty and vindictive revenge, and the fact he recruited his mate Vlad to back him up makes him look even more pathetic. I don't know why he earned a total ban, but even though I'm not likely to be on his Christmas card list I wouldn't oppose his return.

Sid's ban was stupid and unwarranted. I didn't know Tarkers had a lifetime ban though, he may have his critics but I don't believe he deserves to be banned forever.

It's getting very sensitive on here.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Sid's ban was stupid and unwarranted. I didn't know Tarkers had a lifetime ban though, he may have his critics but I don't believe he deserves to be banned forever.

It's getting very sensitive on here.
    I don't imagine a permanant ban was given lightly but perhaps someone from up t'big 'ouse can tell us more, why a lifetime ban?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I don't imagine a permanant ban was given lightly but perhaps someone from up t'big 'ouse can tell us more, why a lifetime ban?
    Two people were behind it. I'll let them own up.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast