+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

FA Cup

Away to Crawley or Sarfend! A long, long trip that sadly, I won’t be making - 216 miles or 208 miles - sod it!

Testing tie happy with a draw

Sh1te draw.

I will not be attending on this occasion but if we get through and draw a plum Premiership club in Round 3 then I will demand to be first in line for tickets and whinge if I don't get one. What a hypocrite I am !

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Sh1te draw.

I will not be attending on this occasion but if we get through and draw a plum Premiership club in Round 3 then I will demand to be first in line for tickets and whinge if I don't get one. What a hypocrite I am !
    I'll second that me too

" put suits back lads"

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    " put suits back lads"
    Ennybody remember that advert ? Sum years back , " puts suits back lads , wiv drawn Arsenal away " it could ev been another milk advert ?

At least we got three points out of it. I wouldn't swap a cup run for the hard earned win in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    At least we got three points out of it. I wouldn't swap a cup run for the hard earned win in the league
    Tha reyt Ponte 3 pts , shyte game, they probably deserved at least a point tho, their disallowed goal wa onside

I sometimes think the disappointment of getting the sh1t draw can influence the result Roma. It sounds defeatist but I can't imagine the players will reight fancy Crawley or Southend away.

A think wiv laiked Crawley twice ? Lost booarth ? Scored 1 and conceded 6 ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast