+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Exiletyke chip

Exiletyke chip

must be a heavy chip on his shoulder.

there you go exile my own bull 5hit thread as you asked for.

I think he's just naturally pugnacious Yorkshire, according to 'ziles' I'm a racist and SB's a xenophobe, I know I'm not and I'm sure SB isn't.
    I've learned not to get upset, he's not really capable of sustaining a debate hence the personal insults, you know when he reverts to those he's on his arse with anything meaningful to post. Look at how he responds to Kerr Avon.
    Don't let him wind you up nip.

im not i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I think he's just naturally pugnacious Yorkshire, according to 'ziles' I'm a racist and SB's a xenophobe, I know I'm not and I'm sure SB isn't.
    I've learned not to get upset, he's not really capable of sustaining a debate hence the personal insults, you know when he reverts to those he's on his arse with anything meaningful to post. Look at how he responds to Kerr Avon.
    Don't let him wind you up nip.
    Come on then clever clogs show us all where I have ever said SB's a xenophobe [another pathetic attempt to bring someone else on board & as for KA [another pathetic attempt to bring someone else on board] I will not dignify that comment with an answer
    And you never did tell us where this estate is that you grew up on which is FULL of immigrants with EVERY house occupied by them

To be fair to RF, you do seem to be slightly obsessed with me - popping up on Millers Mad desperately to trying to score points. You could start an argument in an empty room.

It take all sorts though and your posts can brighten my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Come on then clever clogs show us all where I have ever said SB's a xenophobe [another pathetic attempt to bring someone else on board & as for KA [another pathetic attempt to bring someone else on board] I will not dignify that comment with an answer
    And you never did tell us where this estate is that you grew up on which is FULL of immigrants with EVERY house occupied by them
    I apologise 'ziles' it wasn't you having double checked the thread. Do you not think though that it's just rude to use words like 'pathetic' and 'silly' when describing someone else's posts. It's all abart opinions owd lad and there's no need to get insulting when you come across someone with whom you disagree is there ?

You seem like an intelligent fellow Exile, why all the confrontation all the time ?

As for who I am, where I live, where I lived. To be fair Exile I'm not willing to say, but if you were to drive along certain streets in Monk Bretton you'd hardly see a UK number plate.
    Is that racist or just an observation ?