+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Stan Lee

O/T Stan Lee

Stan Lee the co founder of the marvel franchise has died today at the age of 95. Although many of you will not be into comics the cartoons or the films marvel has made some of you will have seen lucky man or big hero 6 with your grand kids. I for one am going to miss Stan as he is always like where’s wally in the films (you got to spot him) marvel has given me valuable life lessons which I hold onto today. If he was a miller I’d hope for a min silence during sheff u game but since he is not all I can say is rest in peace Stan I for one will miss you when next film is out.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 19-11-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Wally Ardron - now he was a legend

A great man I still have collection of Spiderman comics from 1964.

Never been a collector but me and my youngest are fans of the Marvel films and series.

Never liked it in coffee..much preferred carnation..sorry...
    I didnt have many marvel comics though..i liked the hotspur type..can remember having the beano and dandy delivered..also liked that scottish paper with a full page of cartoons..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Never liked it in coffee..much preferred carnation..sorry...
    I didnt have many marvel comics though..i liked the hotspur type..can remember having the beano and dandy delivered..also liked that scottish paper with a full page of cartoons..
    The Sunday Post?

I think I tried just about every comic growing up. Shame the kids of today don't get to experience the anticipation of the new one dropping through the letter box each week.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    The Sunday Post?

I think I tried just about every comic growing up. Shame the kids of today don't get to experience the anticipation of the new one dropping through the letter box each week.
    I remember getting the first copy of the Topper containing a Whiz bang , a simple card board & paper device designed to frighten the proverbial out of others
    Anyone remember it?
    I too used to get other comics Dandy Beano etc which were really full of nonsense but lately I receive my dose of nonsense from KA's posts & it's free
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 19-11-2018 at 08:43 AM.