+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kewell no longer manager

Quote Originally Posted by matt5cott View Post
    Interesting read, he "wasn't able to see the project through" first thing jumping into my mind is a short term points target hasn't been met, maybe?
    Rumour on Twitter is that Stead and Hemmings weren't injured and Stead was training with the youth team, seems to have been a major falling out somewhere

We obviously will never know (rightly) what has happened. But unless it's something major then I'm dismayed at yet another sacking. Partly according to the OS because of results. Well if results don't pick up under a new manager, what next. I reckon there's 29 games to go? Enough to get through 3!

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    You mean apart from his proven promotion that he achieved from league 2 with Oxford a couple of years back?
    Also had 4 or 5 other jobs where he's had all the resources and failed miserably

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Also had 4 or 5 other jobs where he's had all the resources and failed miserably
    Portsmouth, Blackburn and Blackpool were all basket cases when he was managing them. Notts at least aren't at that level, Oxford the first stable club he managed he got promoted

Thank you on behalf of all Crawley fans.

Firstly for getting him out of our club.
    Secondly for paying us money for him.
    Thirdly for giving us a great laugh today.

Good news is that all doors at Notts County can be returned to their normal size now you don't need to accommodate his big head and over sized ego.

Finally whoever gave Kewell that contract should be shot. What a muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Wow I didn't expect this today, I thought he'd have given him more time but the displays have been pretty abject in the main. Then again he had a crap midfield and shaky defence.

I will welcome the new arrival in the hope he can put together a half decent team from the scraps of our squad.
    I wasn't surprised at all. The football has been awful and his team selections and substitutions have been mind boggling...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Portsmouth, Blackburn and Blackpool were all basket cases when he was managing them. Notts at least aren't at that level, Oxford the first stable club he managed he got promoted
    Notts are not a basket case? Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by matt5cott View Post
    Interesting read, he "wasn't able to see the project through" first thing jumping into my mind is a short term points target hasn't been met, maybe?
    More likely he has received a very good pay off so is being diplomatic and agreed not to say anything bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon CTFC View Post
    Thank you on behalf of all Crawley fans.

Firstly for getting him out of our club.
    Secondly for paying us money for him.
    Thirdly for giving us a great laugh today.

Good news is that all doors at Notts County can be returned to their normal size now you don't need to accommodate his big head and over sized ego.

Finally whoever gave Kewell that contract should be shot. What a muppet.
    We only have revolving doors at Meadow Lane.

Piss off Kewell you were absolute garbage I hope we never hear about him again what an utter waste of a season.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast