+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kewell no longer manager

Kewell no longer manager

Notts County have parted company with first-team manager Harry Kewell.

The Australian leaves his role with immediate effect, along with assistant manager Warren Feeney and first-team analyst Paul Murphy.

Gordon H. Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Gordon H. Bennett
    What role did he have?

Oh my word.

I really hope there's some logical thinking and a bit of planning behind this, as opposed to being a crowd pleasing move designed to pacify the various excitable people calling for him to be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Gordon H. Bennett
    I'll refrain from commenting on the sacking until I see who the replacement is.

If AH is going full Zamparini, then now the players' fitness levels are back where they should be how about Nolan back in? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    I'll refrain from commenting on the sacking until I see who the replacement is.
    Al surely must have someone lined up and that's the reason? No great fan of Kewell meself but I never expected his sacking, (not just yet anyway). What the flurk is going on???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46192363

Everybody loves a circus!

I sincerely hope that this decision has been made because someone else has become available with a view to preparing for January.

Although the last home game I went to it all felt a bit Fullertonesq. I was never happy about the appointment personally, but I am somewhat surprised at the timing.

This squad has cost two managers their jobs and we are not halfway into the season. Hopefully the next manager can stop them from costing him his job.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast