+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Kewell no longer manager

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    No actually Nolans starting record is streets ahead of HK

And Notts had lost 10 on the bounce when he took over

All managers have to sort things out when they arrive

Nolan starting record

14th Jan 2017- 6th May 2017

P 21 W 10 D 4 L 7 = 34 points from 21 games

HK

P 11 W 3 D 4 L 4 = 13 points from 11 games
    Couldn't give a flying f*ck about how Nolan started, that was a different squad and 2 seasons ago. Lets look at how he finished with his last 10 games shall we?

P 10 Won 0 Drew 3 Lost 7...

And you can't understand why he was sacked

Also not sure

why you keep formatting

all of your posts

like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Are people seriously still defending Kewell he was given the job to get Notts much higher up the table near the promotion places you know as promotion was the target this season he failed miserably no wonder Notts are so crap all the time when you lot defend such awful managers.
    Many were calling for McClarens head at QPR after a few games but he was given time and they are flying now. Sooner or later we have to give a manager time to bring in his own players(not last minute out of contract ones) and put his stamp on the team.
    We have constantly changed managers this past 8 seasons and look where it as got us.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Couldn't give a flying f*ck about how Nolan started, that was a different squad and 2 seasons ago. Lets look at how he finished with his last 10 games shall we?

P 10 Won 0 Drew 3 Lost 7...

And you can't understand why he was sacked

Also not sure

why you keep formatting

all of your posts

like this.
    I can understand why HK was sacked the man was useless, could not even squat a fly off his own neck

You cant just isolate the games that suit your story

Nolan won 8 out of 28 games

What about the games he won before Christmas, he gets no credit for these?

The season was a good one, finished on 77 points, and then swindled by officials in the playoffs

And also the main reason Nolan did not achieve promotion, was because the squad was not strengthened at the critical time in the January transfer window

Then Yates left, and Bennett was injured. Off course Nolans Fault

I bet Kevin Nolan was laughing his head off, when he found out HK had been sacked

HA HA HA

No actually Nolans starting record is streets ahead of HK

And Notts had lost 10 on the bounce when he took over

All managers have to sort things out when they arrive

Nolan starting record

14th Jan 2017- 6th May 2017

P 21 W 10 D 4 L 7 = 34 points from 21 games

HK

P 11 W 3 D 4 L 4 = 13 points from 11 games
    What you seem to be forgetting is that squad was in and around the play offs under Sheridan, up until the players stopped getting their wages, which was conveniently when our form took a nose dive. So if we look at that it's not some sort of miracle, that when Hardy appeared and the players got their pay cheques, they started to win games again. Now i'm not saying Nolan is a terrible manager, but he's very overrated by some Notts fans. I think the reality is the trio of Hewitt, Yates and Grant early last season was why we started so well. Nolan reminds me alot of Shaun Derry, someone that came in and got a bounce off the players, but when it became about tactics rather than motivation, they were both found wanting.

I've isolated games because that's exactly what you did when talking about how both managers started you clown. You're only as good as your last game is said a lot and if Nolan had won his first 10 games it wouldn't count for anything when his last 10 games he lost 7 and drew 3, you can't live off a decent run for your whole time at a club and the 8 wins from 28 is relevant because that's what got him sacked.

Regarding Yates leaving and Bennett getting injured not being Nolan's fault... He was the person that had the task of replacing Yates and failed and he was the person that took a gamble on a player that is famous for being injury prone and to the surprise of nobody is injured again now... Pinning your hopes on an injury prone striker is a big gamble and it didn't pay off, that's completely his fault.

I've isolated games because that's exactly what you did when talking about how both managers started you clown. You're only as good as your last game is said a lot and if Nolan had won his first 10 games it wouldn't count for anything when his last 10 games he lost 7 and drew 3, you can't live off a decent run for your whole time at a club and the 8 wins from 28 is relevant because that's what got him sacked.

Regarding Yates leaving and Bennett getting injured not being Nolan's fault... He was the person that had the task of replacing Yates and failed and he was the person that took a gamble on a player that is famous for being injury prone and to the surprise of nobody is injured again now... Pinning your hopes on an injury prone striker is a big gamble and it didn't pay off, that's completely his fault.
    No i did not, i talked about his overall record

Starting is record is relevant, because nolans was far superior to HK

21 games in 2016/17 = 34 points
    46 games in 2017/18 = 77 points
    6 games in 2018/19 = 1 point

He did not take a gamble, he had no other option, as no money was provided in January window

How could Nolan replace Them, he was given no money in January Window

So you think 77 points was bad, your deluded

You lost, HK was crap , he only lasted 11 games.

If you think he was better than Nolan your deluded muppet .

HK record at crawley was no better what was it - something like won 15 out of 55 matches

Anyone HK gone,and good riddance, so do me a favour and disappear

No i did not, i talked about his overall record

Starting is record is relevant, because nolans was far superior to HK
    You talked about 21 games, his "starting record", not his entire time here, that is literally isolating a selection of games, which I did by showing you a more relevant set of games, his last 10, which were sh*te.

He did not take a gamble, he had no other option, as no money was provided in January window

How could Nolan replace Them, he was given no money in January Window
    You know our January budget then I presume? If so let me know, otherwise this is just made up nonsense. It was fairly obvious that they were trying to bring in more players and failed to do so, so clearly more money was available, it just wasn't used. And signing a (very) injury prone player and hoping he can stay fit is absolutely a gamble, there is no denying that.

So you think 77 points was bad, your deluded
    Where did I say that? Are you 12 years old?

Give it a rest Davy - Kewell had to work with the assorted tripe that your mate saddled us with.

Nolan is amongst the poorest managers we have had to endure in the past 25 years - and there have been some shockers. His idea of a decent footballer, tactical awareness and general approach is about 20 years out of date. Having spent a career playing for another big headed dinosaur, Allardyce, it is hardly surprising but it remains the truth. So, sorry Kevin, err Davy but Kewell, whatever his limitations, did manage to improve the sorry pile of rubish he inherited and got us off bottom slot.

Nolans overall management record eats HK overall management record

You talked about 21 games, his "starting record", not his entire time here, that is literally isolating a selection of games, which I did by showing you a more relevant set of games, his last 10, which were sh*te.

You know our January budget then I presume? If so let me know, otherwise this is just made up nonsense. It was fairly obvious that they were trying to bring in more players and failed to do so, so clearly more money was available, it just wasn't used. And signing a (very) injury prone player and hoping he can stay fit is absolutely a gamble, there is no denying that.

Where did I say that? Are you 12 years old?
    There no denying your an idiot

There was not any money in the january window

Nolans record at both notts and Leyton Orient is far better than HK
    at Notts and Crawley

Come back when you got hard facts, otherwise stop talking out your ass

Nolans overall record of P 73 W 31 D 21 L 23 = Win Rate 0.42 % Loss rate = 0.32 %

and at Crawley 21st Jan 2016 - 6 th July 2016

P 20 W 10 D 2 L 8 = Win rate 0.50 % Loss Rate = 0.4 %

At notts County

Kewell P 11 W 3 D 4 L 4 = Win rate 0.27 % Loss rate = 0.36 %

At Crawley 23rd May 2017 - 30th Aug 2018

P 51 W 18 D 12 L 21 = Win rate = 0.35% Loss Rate = 0.41%

Keep your mouth shut, unless you can back it up with facts, but you cant so sod off

There no denying your an idiot

There was not any money in the january window

Nolans record at both notts and Leyton Orient is far better than HK
    at Notts and Crawley

Come back when you got hard facts, otherwise stop talking out your ass

Nolans overall record of P 73 W 31 D 21 L 23 = Win Rate 0.42 % Loss rate = 0.32 %

and at Crawley 21st Jan 2016 - 6 th July 2016

P 20 W 10 D 2 L 8 = Win rate 0.50 % Loss Rate = 0.4 %

At notts County

Kewell P 11 W 3 D 4 L 4 = Win rate 0.27 % Loss rate = 0.36 %

At Crawley 23rd May 2017 - 30th Aug 2018

P 51 W 18 D 12 L 21 = Win rate = 0.35% Loss Rate = 0.41%

Keep your mouth shut, unless you can back it up with facts, but you cant so sod off

That’s an awful lot of fact-checking just to see whether blowing up your own house is better than demolishing it.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast