+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Kewell no longer manager

Bit unfair on Walker that Bo. Draper was sold.

The most disastrous pre season in my time supporting Notts. With the possible exception of the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    This is totally ****** ridiculous. Not particularly a fan of poor HK, but what the hell is he supposed to do? He inherited a pi55 poor squad with absolutely no room for manoeuvre.

We are gratetful AH, but you are making yourself a complete idiot.
    But it's not a poor squad, we are a decent battling midfielder away from being a decent unit. Had we kept O'Connor and he had kept fit, I don't think we'd be anywhere near this position right now. Apparently, Kewell turned down the signing of Karl Henry, you know, the exact type of player we need

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I remember going to Carlton Wakes that year and Walker was there. People were openly saying to him, shouldn't you be out scouting players. I didn't see him as any great managerial hope that we lost, as evidenced by what he's done since. He just rode Warnock's momentum for a while.
    I'm not sure about riding on Warnock's momentum.
    How could he , the football they played was a million miles away from Warnock's style .
    To be honest some of the football they played under walker was the best I've seen down the lane.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm not sure about riding on Warnock's momentum.
    How could he , the football they played was a million miles away from Warnock's style .
    To be honest some of the football they played under walker was the best I've seen down the lane.
    Got to agree there Pedro, remember Walkers 1st game, Tranmere at home 5-1 hammering

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Got to agree there Pedro, remember Walkers 1st game, Tranmere at home 5-1 hammering
    Won or lost?

I'd like to personally apologise to Notts County Mad users for wasting their time reading an attempted discussion between myself and Davy. Had I known at the beginning he had the mental age of an 8 year old I wouldn't have started it.

Sincere apologies,

County's 22.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Won or lost?
    Won

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112