+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kewell no longer manager

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    This is exactly what Trew started doing sacking managers quickly its ok everyone saying he wasn't any good what if the next man has the same record as Kewell after 11 games do we sack him too ?

I wouldn't be surprised to see us have 4 managers this season we are a complete joke of a club and what manager with any kind of rep would want to come here ?

Those out of work.

We can go through as many managers as we like this season but I can't see the results improving more than they have under Kewell. Whoever gets the job will still face the real problem - Nolan's botched summer signing policy, a squad assembled at some expense from which no coherent team can be picked.

They will if whoever comes in, can sort the defence/midfield out tactically.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Those out of work.
    Yes of course but they aren't the ones our fans are going to want as most of them are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    They will if whoever comes in, can sort the defence/midfield out tactically.
    That's what's needed, irishpete. It's my opinion the defence can do a job if only they were told what it was and organised to suit.

Billy Davies is only 25/1 - worth a shout?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    That's what's needed, irishpete. It's my opinion the defence can do a job if only they were told what it was and organised to suit.
    Is the manager going to be given the time to do this as lets not forget someone at the club wants fancy football doesn't he ?!

Starting to see what people have been saying for a long time now maybe it isn't the manager who is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Billy Davies is only 25/1 - worth a shout?
    Yes, as long as the shout is "NOOOOOOO".

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Is the manager going to be given the time to do this as lets not forget someone at the club wants fancy football doesn't he ?!

Starting to see what people have been saying for a long time now maybe it isn't the manager who is the problem.
    I see Noble has already posted that.Hardy in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    What odds on Nolan (and Fletcher et al) being back by the weekend?
    Nolan is only 10/1 with Skybet. Surely we wouldn't 'do a Milsom' twice in one season?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast