+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hewitt and Tootle Caretaker Managers

Hewitt and Tootle Caretaker Managers

Nah not really. Isn't it nice to be able to discuss Notts rather than trolls and moderation though?

until Jamie Fullarton confirms return?

Strange appointment in the first place, prob the correct decision if not a bit premature. Al says he is hoping to appoint his replacement before Sat's match, so he must have someone lined up, Neil Ardley?

Ahah hands up if you weren't completely sure this was a joke before opening the thread.

Me!

Not me Driller, I got an e-mail on my brand new Galaxy S-9. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Ahah hands up if you weren't completely sure this was a joke before opening the thread.

Me!
    I think the club is the bigger joke. Let’s see if the new manager can make it to 2019

Steve Chettle until a replacement is found,,,

Paul Hart surely??? Or has he been sacked as well??? If not, it's a 0-0 draw.

TBH it's getting embarrassing now. We all know we are sh1t and have been for some time now, regardless of who's in charge or on the pitch, but please, at least let us wallow in our ineptitude with a modicum of dignity!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    TBH it's getting embarrassing now. We all know we are sh1t and have been for some time now, regardless of who's in charge or on the pitch, but please, at least let us wallow in our ineptitude with a modicum of dignity!
    Indeed. What a complete laughing stock we have become - well, we were already tbf, but this just about puts the icing on the cake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast