+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Appleton

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Not Man Utd players dosh but Peter Lim owner of Valencia. An owner who CAN walk the walk and doesn't act like a complete ****
    Didn't he employ Gary Neville at Valencia when he had no managerial experience and couldn't even speak Spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Do they really, so who am I Elite?
    I'm not allowed to say.

But your previous username was an anagram of 'leaden pro'.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm not allowed to say.

But your previous username was an anagram of 'leaden pro'.
    Got me beat 🤔

Looks like it won't be Appleton, John Percy from the telegraph has said that he met with Hardy this morning but won't be taking the job. Now the info could be rubbish. I don't know where Appleton lives but Hardy was at the train station at around 9 today. Is that enough time to interview and get that info, I don't know

Ooh got it, I love anagram games!

According to John Percy who is the Daily Telegraph Midlands football reporter Appleton was interviewed yesterday but won't be taking the job

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    According to John Percy who is the Daily Telegraph Midlands football reporter Appleton was interviewed yesterday but won't be taking the job
    On his tweet, he says this morning, the tweet was sent at 12:53 with Hardy at the train station at 9:50 heading to meet two candidates. I have to question the reliability of the source. I mean, couldn't have been a long interview unless Appleton was straight on the phone to a journalist...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    unless Appleton was straight on the phone to a journalist...
    With the huge scoop that he isn't taking a job

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Looks like it won't be Appleton, John Percy from the telegraph has said that he met with Hardy this morning but won't be taking the job. Now the info could be rubbish. I don't know where Appleton lives but Hardy was at the train station at around 9 today. Is that enough time to interview and get that info, I don't know
    Big Al did tweet this morning that he did 2 interviews yesterday???

Alan Hardy

Verified account

@Bigalanh5
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    2 great interviews yesterday and on the way to 2 more today. Nobody needs to remind me that I need to get this one absolutely spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Big Al did tweet this morning that he did 2 interviews yesterday???

Alan Hardy

Verified account

@Bigalanh5
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    2 great interviews yesterday and on the way to 2 more today. Nobody needs to remind me that I need to get this one absolutely spot on!
    He did, but John Percy is saying they met today, that rings alarm bells to me that he might be talking out of his backside as the timescales don't really fit

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast