+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Richard Scudamore

Quote Originally Posted by supersub6 View Post
    alf--the club have issued a statement saying exactly how the pl have done things and i can't see that there is any further comment to make.
    I disagree with the payment, however, i can see how buck, who is chairman of the audit and remuneration committee and whoever else who is on that committee, have devised a method to pay his mate this ludicrous sum of money.
    From what i have seen, there are lots of fans from lots of clubs who are against this, however, there is no point in pursuing it further because if has been decreed by the pl that all member clubs must pay and we are a member club. What else is there to say?
    no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    no comment.
    LOL ---I can't believe you are speechless so you must be an arrogant cnut

Like my old grandad used to say, "We've been well and truly phooked by the fickle fingers of fate". I don't really know Alf what else BFC can say, but I can tell you from my best source within the club, they are far from being very happy about it.

There is one thing they could say, 'We're not paying it'.

No choice sinkov. It will be taken out of their EPL remuneration and Garlick is understandably fuming.

Folk born with short arms and then order tailor made deep pockets in their trousers, really do not take to having their pockets picked!

The club might not have any choice BT, but I certainly won't be paying it. Until we're back in the Championship no more of my money will be heading to BFC or the PL. Having said that I'll still be paying my SkySports subs so some of my hard earned will end up in their bank account. I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face though, I like my wall to wall footy every night on Sky and BT, even if the missus doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The club might not have any choice BT, but I certainly won't be paying it. Until we're back in the Championship no more of my money will be heading to BFC or the PL. Having said that I'll still be paying my SkySports subs so some of my hard earned will end up in their bank account. I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face though, I like my wall to wall footy every night on Sky and BT, even if the missus doesn't.
    I'm already investigating the "miracle access" wall points for a one off up front payment. I'll let you know if I find one.

It'll have to be strictly 100% cast iron legit BT for my missus to allow it, she's one of those people who never drives above 30 mph in a built up area, even if the road's clear for miles.

This is really sad, it just magnifies how disorganised and self serving they are, they feel it a good cause to gift an already multi millionaire with another £5 Million while grass roots Football is falling by the wayside, they are pathetic.

old PL proverb say - Cash Cow give Uddermore.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)