+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: *OT. Merkel Calls For A European Army*

*OT. Merkel Calls For A European Army*

Has she run this by Nick Clegg and all the other Remoaners who denied this was the plan?

A European Army - with the British at the front line dodging bullets whilst the French take a three hour lunch and the Germans tiptoe around trying not to upset anyone.

Gotta admire Merkel's timing eh?
    What's German for 'irony'?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Has she run this by Nick Clegg and all the other Remoaners who denied this was the plan?

A European Army - with the British at the front line dodging bullets whilst the French take a three hour lunch and the Germans tiptoe around trying not to upset anyone.

Ignoring the silliness in your second sentence it seems a good idea to me, a sort of European NATO. Defence spending is astronomical, so share the burden and put the extra money to better use. How about this slogan painted on the side of a tank?

"We spend £36 billion per year on defence, Let's fund our NHS instead".

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Ignoring the silliness in your second sentence it seems a good idea to me, a sort of European NATO. Defence spending is astronomical, so share the burden and put the extra money to better use. How about this slogan painted on the side of a tank?

"We spend £36 billion per year on defence, Let's fund our NHS instead".
    If most of the other Europeans continued with their reticence to stump up funds, and the Americans weren't involved, I think you would find that £36 billion wouldn't go very far.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    If most of the other Europeans continued with their reticence to stump up funds, and the Americans weren't involved, I think you would find that £36 billion wouldn't go very far.
    Right, so let me get this right - only the Brits would fight while the French and Germans hide, and only the Brits would stump up any cash.

All we need now is a certain poster to link a few white supremacist website quotes!

The Italians have already surrended.

Point missed again I see.

Europe has been under the shield of NATO for NEARLY 70 YEARS.
    Countries like Germany hasn't been paying its way for decades.

Why do they want a European army? Well its all part of the Super State plan isn't it?

One currency
    One government
    One army
    One border.

Macron called for an EMPIRE at the week end. Can't see the East Europeans putting up with this for long. Russia will twitch considering the interference in the Ukraine.
    Scary stuff.

Right, so let me get this right - only the Brits would fight while the French and Germans hide, and only the Brits would stump up any cash.

All we need now is a certain poster to link a few white supremacist website quotes!
    The French and Germans have already formed a combined Regiment called the 'Standback Fusiliers".
    Last (not) seen in Kosovo and Serbia.

Recruitment numbers for the British armed forces are already declining due to Human Rights lawyers and the continued witch-hunt against 70 year olds who were in NI.

Conscription could possibly be an answer, sign up the Snowflake Pant Wetters - free EU badge with every uniform.

"By the left..........MARCH!

"EU, we love you"
    "EU, we love you".............

Every time is the same.

Do you bring my name into it when you have *** with the wife? ( before the snide remark to that comes, I'd say it would be you apologizing for lack of girth)

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Every time is the same.

Do you bring my name into it when you have *** with the wife?
    Firstly, where did I bring your name into it?

Secondly, I've never had *** with your wife.

The French and Germans have already formed a combined Regiment called the 'Standback Fusiliers".
    Last (not) seen in Kosovo and Serbia.

Recruitment numbers for the British armed forces are already declining due to Human Rights lawyers and the continued witch-hunt against 70 year olds who were in NI.

Conscription could possibly be an answer, sign up the Snowflake Pant Wetters - free EU badge with every uniform.

"By the left..........MARCH!

"EU, we love you"
    "EU, we love you".............

100% correct.