+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Stock to watch

O/T Stock to watch

not taking over from Kempo, bought some shares in BUSHVELD MINERALS,on the advice of a relation who,s a bit of a expert,up 20% in a fortnight, read LSE share chat, ticker BMN ,see what you think , story looks very interesting. price 47.5p to buy,,apologises if no ones interested.

Mining stock will always be worth investing, as long as it's for medium/long term return We will always need stuff dug up for our material world.
    BHP Billington and Glencore I bought a year and a half ago have increased in value some 30%.
    Just choose the right moment to buy!

My son in Melbournes invested in Bushveld.

I'm on it , if the stock crashes I'll simply ask Philip Hammond for a refund .

That's how it works isn't it ??

:-) :-)

finished about level today after been well up early, bit of a tree shake by market makers,if you go on LSE share chat,and look at all the posts from BIGBITENOW ,you will remortgage the house ,making a fortune mining VANADIUM,and as loads of good news in the pipeline (before Christmas ) but please DYOR,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGlue View Post
    Mining stock will always be worth investing, as long as it's for medium/long term return We will always need stuff dug up for our material world.
    BHP Billington and Glencore I bought a year and a half ago have increased in value some 30%.
    Just choose the right moment to buy!
    Joe
    sorry to disagree with you on Glencore but the share price is not much different to 18 months ago.
    I hold a lot of these, and it has been a good performer over the years paying a decent divi. plus occasional special pay outs.Prospective buyers should beware though,as it hasn`t been special over recent months.

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    Joe
    sorry to disagree with you on Glencore but the share price is not much different to 18 months ago.
    I hold a lot of these, and it has been a good performer over the years paying a decent divi. plus occasional special pay outs.Prospective buyers should beware though,as it hasn`t been special over recent months.
    Regarding divi,s Bushveld, are about to start paying a dividend,details to be announced very shortly ,which will be a positive for the share price I would think.

Up over 3% mid price 48p -will update daily .

Quote Originally Posted by stodgy88 View Post
    Up over 3% mid price 48p -will update daily .
    mid price 47.75

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    Joe
    ~No need to apologise...I was using ball-park figures [it is a footy site] from memory; at one time [around January] the stock had reached over 40% above my purchase at £2.92; yes it's come down from that since. My point was that stocks we will always have interest in long term [like waste, utilities, minerals, fuel] are a steady recommendation