+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Check a Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    More than 2? That’s not what is required though. We need to win by more than 1, 2 will suffice, more than is a bonus.
    to win by 2 clear goals notts will have to score 5

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post

Strange but I had a dream last night of an airy wind blowing and tumbleweed rolling across the Meadow Lane pitch...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Strange but I had a dream last night of an airy wind blowing and tumbleweed rolling across the Meadow Lane pitch...
    Ahhhh, you dremped about matchday then?

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Yay bring back the Moniz era I say

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Ahhhh, you dremped about matchday then?
    Is dremping a thing nowadays?

Name:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 1864
Size:  15.6 KB

Will anyone actually attend this match does anyone go to matches in this competition other than the final.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Will anyone actually attend this match does anyone go to matches in this competition other than the final.
    The right answer should be no, and no to the final as well! Until the inclusion of PL and Champ U21's is dropped I will not be attending any of these games.

I would have considered attending though if;
    1. Hardy had gone with the fans and voted against the inclusion of U21's
    2. Hardy came out and said he disagrees with the format but we are stuck with it and he really needs our support
    3. We showed the competition the same disregard the FL are showing L1 & L2 clubs and deliberately field our own U21's in this competition only. Unfortunately we would have to field 4 players who either played in the previous league game or will play in the next league game or suffer a £5k fine, which again is just a further insult!

This would then go some way to me thinking our club is on the same wavelength as us the fans and not just desperate to feed off the scraps thrown from the PL table.

Given all the possible outcomes I'm hoping for a Notts victory by one goal, which means we exit this farce of a competition as soon as possible but offer a ray of hope for the future. This should be a chance for the fringe players to state their case, I hope they don't waste it again. It's a weird feeling not wanting to go when Notts have a home game, but any support from me will in a weird way be for the 'B' teams. No better way to show what a bad idea it is allowing them in than to have a final at a near-deserted Wembley denying two lower league teams the chance of a big day out, which was the original purpose of it.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast