+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Check a Trade

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    Yeah any 2 goal margin means we progress.
    I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that ha ha

Bleddy Hell. This could only happen at Notts County.

Don't want to put a downer on things but our defence from crosses is still absolutely shocking, they should have at least 2 from headers.

Looking at the team and also the bench it really does baffle me why so many of those players never got a sniff under HK, the rumours about the mass fall outs behind the scenes does seem likely now.

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    Don't want to put a downer on things but our defense from crosses is still absolutely shocking, they should have at least 2 from headers.
    Can I ask you where are you getting your updates on the match Cheezy? I cant really find anything expect flashscores to keep me updated

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Looking at the team and also the bench it really does baffle me why so many of those players never got a sniff under HK, the rumours about the mass fall outs behind the scenes does seem likely now.
    I never heard those rumours, Irish, was I earwigging the wrong door?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    How are we ‘not likely’ to go down? We are sat 3rd bottom, in the midst of our 2nd shambolic run.
    Because we've had two shambolic runs and are still out of the relegation zone.

The first bookmaker I checked is offering 10-1 against us going down so if you genuinely think that's a likely outcome lump on.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I never heard those rumours, Irish, was I earwigging the wrong door?
    Maybe Sidders ... to be honest I only know what I read online and usually that's with a pinch of salt... I think it was the Mirror who also had an article about it... forgive me if I'm wrong

Can I ask you where are you getting your updates on the match Cheezy? I cant really find anything expect flashscores to keep me updated
    Watching it on iFollow mate.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...rovers-2220975

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast