+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Check a Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Plus, if we are even contemplating a return for Nolan, I hope Chettle stays in charge tbh.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    It's a catch 22 really, I do rate Thurley but something about Ward troubles me... just seems to me that he thinks he is better than league 2 standard... obviously could be completely wrong.
    Turley & Duffy might work!!

I prefer Turley at centre half, because otherwise we’re too slow at the heart of defence. But that still leaves the problem right back position. I wasn’t too impressed by Hawkridge defensively - they put a lot of crosses in from that flank (Jones was no better, either) - but that may have been because Patching is not a grafter and didn’t help out much (Thomas worked a lot harder).

Some big decisions for Saturday. 4-4-2 again, potentially leaving us vulnerable in the centre of the park, where Rob Milsom has struggled in recent weeks? Or 4-2-3-1, bringing Lewis back into the midfield? And who drops out if Stead and Hemmings are miraculously fit again? Questions, questions...

Really enjoyed going last night, 4 2 win and a fiver to get in, what's not to like

Am I correct in thinking we will be drawn away from home for the next round, as the group winners are guaranteed a home draw?

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    Am I correct in thinking we will be drawn away from home for the next round, as the group winners are guaranteed a home draw?
    I believe so yes

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I believe so yes
    Cheers SwalePie.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Really enjoyed going last night, 4 2 win and a fiver to get in, what's not to like
    Nothing much, apart from Premiership B teams taking the place of real clubs in the Football League.

Last night's highlights.

https://youtu.be/lPjAP7h2jFg

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nothing much, apart from Premiership B teams taking the place of real clubs in the Football League.
    I was talking about the match last night obviously though I agree with your views re B teams.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast