+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Check a Trade

3 nil... unbelievable

Ah balls... never knew it was on Ifollow tonight do we look decent? does 2-0 flatter us? sorry for the questions

3-0 Dennis header, keeper had a mare.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Can I ask you where are you getting your updates on the match Cheezy? I cant really find anything expect flashscores to keep me updated
    They give updates on Twitter and you don't need an account

https://mobile.twitter.com/Official_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Feom what i can gather they've hit the bar twice and missed a couple of sitters but somehow we're 3 - 0 up!

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    3 nil... unbelievable
    Well I never... lets hope this starts the season for Dennis... there's a player in there somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    They give updates on Twitter and you don't need an account

https://mobile.twitter.com/Official_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Feom what i can gather they've hit the bar twice and missed a couple of sitters but somehow we're 3 - 0 up!
    Thank you very much driller

Maybe have a quick punt on Chettle

Games more even then the score line suggests imo, both teams defences getting carved open relatively easily, it's pretty much end to end at the moment.

Difference is that we've hit the target with our chances with a couple of nice finishes and they haven't, can't ever see us losing this game from here now however, they don't look like a side that could score 3 past us tonight.

Given how the last 36 hours has gone it’s a miracle to put together this... or that Kewell as suggested had completely lost the plot/dressing room.

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    Games more even then the score line suggests imo, both teams defences getting carved open relatively easily, it's pretty much end to end at the moment.

Difference is that we've hit the target with our chances with a couple of nice finishes and they haven't, can't ever see us losing this game from here now however, they don't look like a side that could score 3 past us tonight.
    Thanks for the updates Cheezy, Donny on a bad run in league 1 at the minute and i don't overly recognize most of their side tonight. 3-0 at halftime is more than any of us could of imagined... delighted for Dennis and hope he bags his hat trick in the second half.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast