+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not been around for a while...

Not been around for a while...

....have I missed much?

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    ....have I missed much?
    I am afraid that Trevor Christie no longer plays for us

....have I missed much?
    We were treated to a short episode of a Mexican comedy show called 'Tarkers'll Fix It'.

Apart from that it's been pretty quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    I am afraid that Trevor Christie no longer plays for us
    Bugger, I always rated him

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We were treated to a short episode of a Mexican comedy show called 'Tarkers'll Fix It'.

Apart from that it's been pretty quiet.
    I take it Tarkers didn't fix it then?

I take it Tarkers didn't fix it then?
    No, but fortunately someone did!

Does anyone actually know why he has been banned?

I must have missed whatever he did- I know he banned Sidn & was a tad erratic in his brief spell as Mod, but that alone can't warrant a life ban, surely?

I’ve not been here for a bit either, though I suspect for different reasons to Cher.

Can’t believe both Tarquin and Kewell have gone, thought they were both doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Does anyone actually know why he has been banned?

I must have missed whatever he did- I know he banned Sidn & was a tad erratic in his brief spell as Mod, but that alone can't warrant a life ban, surely?
    It seems a few people were sent a private message informing them of his ban and the reasons for it, maybe they were told to keep it private because it's never been revealed. Calling him a "tad erratic" is an interesting description of his modding career, but I must admit I didn't see him post anything that deserved a total ban. I do know for a fact however that being an utterly useless moderator doesn't earn a life ban, because we have a couple from over the river who fit that description perfectly and are still active on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It seems a few people were sent a private message informing them of his ban and the reasons for it, maybe they were told to keep it private because it's never been revealed. Calling him a "tad erratic" is an interesting description of his modding career, but I must admit I didn't see him post anything that deserved a total ban. I do know for a fact however that being an utterly useless moderator doesn't earn a life ban, because we have a couple from over the river who fit that description perfectly and are still active on here.
    On and on and on and on and on and on and on, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast