+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 349 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Flipping eck. Just realised this is the 1000th post on this thread! And yet, if it went on for another 1000 nobody would be surprised.

Nearly 2 months Ive waited to be the 1000th poster on this thread and some fat little gnome pre-emps me during a toilet break

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Nearly 2 months Ive waited to be the 1000th poster on this thread and some fat little gnome pre-emps me during a toilet break

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Flipping eck. Just realised this is the 1000th post on this thread! And yet, if it went on for another 1000 nobody would be surprised.
    And still nobody can agree on owt ......... anywhere !!!

I last dropped into look at this thread when it was at about post 400. I can’t see that it’s moved much further forward. It seems to me your playing a game of tug of war with each side pulling at the opposite end of a cemented in railing...

Still it seems you’re all enjoying yourselves so no harm done.

I’ll come and have another look when you pass 1500.

Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I last dropped into look at this thread when it was at about post 400. I can’t see that it’s moved much further forward. It seems to me your playing a game of tug of war with each side pulling at the opposite end of a cemented in railing...

Still it seems you’re all enjoying yourselves so no harm done.

I’ll come and have another look when you pass 1500.

Carry on...
    Having watched the last two QT on the bbc it would appear that audience and non MP panelists talk the most sense .

The Labour MP Healey spent the entire programme rubbishing the tory government and pushing for the unicorn good deal .

The tory who had some job within the brexit process admitted she wasn't part of the negotiations and therefore the deal which was rejected and she voted against too wasn't her fault .

So what were you doing inside the process , making the sandwiches ?

As Nick Ferrari said

" you were given a mandate by the people to deliver brexit " ?

" why haven't you done it yet "

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Having watched the last two QT on the bbc it would appear that audience and non MP panelists talk the most sense .

The Labour MP Healey spent the entire programme rubbishing the tory government and pushing for the unicorn good deal .

The tory who had some job within the brexit process admitted she wasn't part of the negotiations and therefore the deal which was rejected and she voted against too wasn't her fault .

As Nick Ferrari said

Response to Nick Ferrari: Because the referendum choice did not specify what Leave would look like. Hence the confusion and chaos.

It should have been 'Leave on WTO terms' v 'Remain'

But it wasn't so we're screwed. Unless of course, the clock is allowed to run down to No Deal, in which case a minority of MPs and public will be royally delighted. But without a national mandate for this, I can't see it running through. Just a case of how it will be blocked and how we then break the deadlock beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

As Nick Ferrari said

John Healey is my local MP.

It’s hard to criticise him to be honest because if he doesn’t like what’s said about him he takes court action.

He has a very low profile in the local area, I reckon there are many around here that wouldn’t be able to tell you who the local MP is.

It's only my opinion but it was leave or remain every house hold had a leaflet put thro their letter box explaining what would happen. If all politician's had got behind brexit instead of spending their time undermining trying to derail and delay brexit we could have got a better deal. If you speak with one voice the other side have to take you seriously its just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    It's only my opinion but it was leave or remain every house hold had a leaflet put thro their letter box explaining what would happen. If all politician's had got behind brexit instead of spending their time undermining trying to derail and delay brexit we could have got a better deal. If you speak with one voice the other side have to take you seriously its just my opinion
    Exactly!

Too many remainers trying to overturn the referendum result from the off. BANG OUT OF ORDER!

They should have accepted the result and got on with helping to negotiate a Brexit that reflected the closeness of the vote rather than try to screw the whole thing up.

Another one to add to Blair's catalogue of crimes.

Page 101 of 349 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast