+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 168 of 349 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

As far as I am concerned, I was simply pointing out the fallacy that is at the heart of your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by that.

As far as I am concerned, I was simply pointing out the fallacy that is at the heart of your argument.
    I will point out the mistaken premise of your counter argument.

I did not say 'that they were only told it would be good'. Maybe you are confusing the word continually with exclusively?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I will point out the mistaken premise of your counter argument.

I did not say 'that they were only told it would be good'. Maybe you are confusing the word continually with exclusively?
    Very true, which is exactly why your initial argument makes no sense. You said:

Brexit, we are continually told, will be good for the country. MPs are therefore tasked with delivering exactly that.

Given that you now to appear to accept that we were also continuously told it would be bad for the country, how does your position hold water?

You can stop digging any time you want, WanChai.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 26-03-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Very true, which is exactly why your initial argument makes no sense. You said:

Brexit, we are continually told, will be good for the country. MPs are therefore tasked with delivering exactly that.

Given that you now to appear to accept that we were also continuously told it would be bad for the country, how does your position hold water?

You can stop digging any time you want, WanChai.
    Oh my word. Desparate or what.

Desperate for what?

If you make wholly one sided and logically flawed arguments, you can't expect not to be picked up on them. Getting all waspish about it doesn't help your cause at all.

Desperate for what?

If you make wholly one sided and logically flawed arguments, you can't expect not to be picked up on them. Getting all waspish about it doesn't help your cause at all.
    Still laughing. How long do you want to go on for? Another 50 posts?

I'm sorry for upsetting you. I always thought that you were able to handle debate.

I'm sorry for upsetting you. I always thought that you were able to handle debate.
    Youve not upset me. Im laughing at you.

As I said, I'm sorry that I have upset you.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    What do you understand that the MPs who are looking for a CU type arrangement are trying to achieve? If, as you say, the EU won't discuss it a future arrangement along this, or any lines, what do you think that they are aiming with the CU plan? Where do you think that they hope the CU plan, if they are successful be inserted into a legal commitment from both sides?
    Kerr - this was meant for you to answer - I want to find out what you think you understand of what CU leaning MPs want to achieve before we agree the WA?

Page 168 of 349 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast