+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 178 of 349 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

There’s an old joke

I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it. It was a ****zu.

The Houses of Parliament remind me of this, it’s a ****e circus, it’s all clowns

Labour are voting politically ,not in the public interest,but to force a general election. Stinks to high heaven. Can't see myself ever voting for them again and I say that with a heavy heart. How cowardly are their MP's in strong Leave constituencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Labour are voting politically ,not in the public interest,but to force a general election. Stinks to high heaven. Can't see myself ever voting for them again and I say that with a heavy heart. How cowardly are their MP's in strong Leave constituencies.
    Traitors all.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Labour backing Common Market 2.0 , fecking really !!!!!

Could you sink any lower with this process , good luck with that one in the Labour held brexit heartlands at the next GE .
    Perfectly fine if it means we leave the EU. As I recall the ballot paper said Remaun or Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Perfectly fine if it means we leave the EU. As I recall the ballot paper said Remaun or Leave.
    Is that leaving though?

We must hold our nerve. No deal is the way to go. BoJo and Moggy as my dream team and we're well on our way to Jerusalem. Great days.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Is that leaving though?
    If technically we have left then yes. This would be a completely new arrangement.

I don't recall my ballot paper having any spelling mistakes on it......😉.......or is "Remaun" the Yorkshire pronunciation for Remoan?

If technically we have left then yes. This would be a completely new arrangement.
    It's not, there would still be freedom of movement which people voted against.

Apparently Hammond tried to push a customs union through yesterday and failed.

I think now either the EU has to put a date on the backstop or it will be No Deal, maybe when it comes down to that they'll blink or Merkel will step in.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I don't recall my ballot paper having any spelling mistakes on it......��.......or is "Remaun" the Yorkshire pronunciation for Remoan?
    Maungy Remainers = Remaungers

Whiny, sulky, bad-tempered, sounds like them.

Page 178 of 349 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast