+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 196 of 349 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    And now Andrea Leadsom resigns from Gov't
    Probably wants to spend more time at the hunt
    I can feel a rhyme coming on

If you missed this first time round.

Brexit Party 30 - 32%

Labour 11-15%

Tories 7%

According to what I've just read .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Brexit Party 30 - 32%

Labour 11-15%

Tories 7%

According to what I've just read .
    More than half the country will not vote for the Brexit Party. But, the remain vote will be split.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    More than half the country will not vote for the Brexit Party. But, the remain vote will be split.
    Do you think that half the country will vote? I think that it was 37% the last time.

There is a guy here who' standing who is campaigning for French values and then has Frexit written in his propaganda which kinda makes a mockery of what he's after. Surely he should be looking for Frortie.

Frog, might be bigger turnout than normal here with protest voters. I was first in the PS as usual; list as long as your arm.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Frog, might be bigger turnout than normal here with protest voters. I was first in the PS as usual; list as long as your arm.
    I watched the news yesterday where it was saying that British citizens living in France wouldn't be able to vote because the ballot papers had been despatched by a company who had diverted their papers via the Netherlands causing a delay. It did make me wonder why they hadn't registered to vote int country that they live in.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I watched the news yesterday where it was saying that British citizens living in France wouldn't be able to vote because the ballot papers had been despatched by a company who had diverted their papers via the Netherlands causing a delay. It did make me wonder why they hadn't registered to vote int country that they live in.
    Yes, I listened to a woman in France with that problem but don't know the ins and outs of it. Saw as well this morning that the company which bought British Steel for £1 (went bust yesterday) had been taking loads of money out disguised as management fees so unlike dividends they don't pay Corporation Tax. Nothing ever changes.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Do you think that half the country will vote? I think that it was 37% the last time.

There is a guy here who' standing who is campaigning for French values and then has Frexit written in his propaganda which kinda makes a mockery of what he's after. Surely he should be looking for Frortie.
    I didnt phrased that very well. I didnt mean half the country would turn out. I meant more than half the people in the UK population support remain.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I didnt phrased that very well. I didnt mean half the country would turn out. I meant more than half the people in the UK population support remain.
    Doubt it.

Anyway when it counted it was only 48%.

Page 196 of 349 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast