+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 349 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Corbyn will bankrupt the UK, all major investors will dissapear if this numpty gets in power ( the new Michael scruffy foot)

Poverty will be off the scale if the lunatics take over the asylum
    You have absolutely no opinion of fiscal responsibility that's credible , you lost that right 10 years ago when the state gave you £50bn to keep you from going under and taking us all down .

Your the equivalent of Katy Price giving out advice to newly weds .

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I wouldn't have slashed taxes for the higher earners, that's for sure, i'd have invested in the country's infrastructure, that's for sure, over the years i think it's plain that labour gov't's have consistently outperformed tory gov't's in terms of GDP, and have also been just as consistent in paying off national debt, the tories, the party of fiscal responsibility, don't make me laugh..

Once again you fail to recognise the very real poverty that is awash in this country, keep yer blinkers on, it shows you up for what you are.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...on-the-economy
    Interesting link to poverty and Brexit, maybe Kerr could actually read and accept the policies of his party are actually creating this...

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/...23884&LangID=E
    Here you are gm, take a look, you might learn summat about economics.....

Here you are gm, take a look, you might learn summat about economics.....
    He's still struggling with the one that giving a person a 100k mortgage who has defaulted on a 2k bank loan isn't particularly smart .

Thank your lucky stars they weren't working underground with us mate .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You have absolutely no opinion of fiscal responsibility that's credible , you lost that right 10 years ago when the state gave you £50bn to keep you from going under and taking us all down .

Your the equivalent of Katy Price giving out advice to newly weds .
    I live and breathe it, what I don’t get is I know Finance and economics as I’m qualified and you ain’t, ...stick to what you know, I wouldn’t dream of telling you how to feed and water ponies 3,000 feet under ground

what I don’t get is
    Economics......

Care to explain the links i provided.

I live and breathe it, what I don’t get is I know Finance and economics as I’m qualified and you ain’t, ...stick to what you know, I wouldn’t dream of telling you how to feed and water ponies 3,000 feet under ground
    The ponies would see straight through yer, spot a fake for miles them beasts....

What's "real poverty" these days, only having a 50" TV instead of a 65" one?

Having to still use last year's iPhone?

People who lived through the depression in the 20s and 30s would piss themselves at what MM calls "poverty".

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    What's "real poverty" these days, only having a 50" TV instead of a 65" one?

Having to still use last year's iPhone?

People who lived through the depression in the 20s and 30s would piss themselves at what MM calls "poverty".
    Well, no they wouldn't, they'd be absolutely amazed that the same system that kept them in poverty was still in place, regardless of the advances in technology, i know this falls on deaf ears, but you really do need to read a little bit, and there was me thinking folk would learn from past mistakes, seems you gf are still believing the bull, carry on, i feel sorry for you.

I wish you could back to Jarrow or the East End of London back then to see what poverty actually is.

Or you could go to somewhere like India for some much-needed perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I wish you could back to Jarrow or the East End of London back then to see what poverty actually is.

Or you could go to somewhere like India for some much-needed perspective.
    I've travelled worldwide, i know what abject poverty is, i also know that i live (and lucky to do so) in one of the top ten richest countries on the world....we have people struggling to feed themselves and their families.....even while working their fingers to the bone....keep trying to excuse the basic crimes this gov't is subjecting it's citizens to.....for you to even try to do that is frankly shocking, though i'm not surprised.

Page 23 of 349 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast