+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 292 of 349 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

You made it up, raging. I know you are trying to word count that notion to death and are dressing it up with 'fair assumptions', but you made it up.

By the way Kerr, you've had a couple of weeks. You made similar claims to big lad that

1. Corbyn appeared 4 times on Iran TV between 2009 and 2012
    2. He was paid 20k for doing so

You found any evidence of this yet? Or are you accusing Biggie of what you do yourself?

Plus, you accused Corbyn of siding with Iran. You were very passionate about this as you kept on mentioning it all the time. I pointed out that Corbyn had voted 4 times against Iran foreign policy in 2010, when he was 'broadcasting for their state. I asked you if any of your preferred politicians matched that record. Have you thought of anyone yet?

A bit better than BL. But you still do what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    By the way Kerr, you've had a couple of weeks. You made similar claims to big lad that

You found any evidence of this yet? Or are you accusing Biggie of what you do yourself?

Plus, you accused Corbyn of siding with Iran. You were very passionate about this as you kept on mentioning it all the time. I pointed out that Corbyn had voted 4 times against Iran foreign policy in 2010, when he was 'broadcasting for their state. I asked you if any of your preferred politicians matched that record. Have you thought of anyone yet?

A bit better than BL. But you still do what he does.
    Corbyn admits he did programs on Press TV. Towards the end of the interview.

That's pretty well known.

Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn accepted up to £20,000 (about $27,000) for appearances on the Iranian state broadcast network Press TV - a channel that was banned in the UK for its part in filming the detention and torture of an Iranian journalist.
    Corbyn was paid for appearances on Press TV between 2009 and 2012, according to his register of interests, available at this online House of Commons database.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/jere...16-6?r=US&IR=T

Diane has said much about our the evils of the British State, and this of course links back to our country's lovely work in her home country. Whilst it is true that I have no way of knowing that this was definitely on her mind when she said "a defeat for Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed ' what do you think she meant by "every defeat of the British state is a defeat for all of us...". True you could say its down to how you interpret that, she may only be referring to Northern Ireland v British State and nothing else is on her mind and But in light of her family history and outspoken opinion on British Empire, I think it a fair assumption that she talking beyond just NI.

Either r way, its a tall stretch to say that I'm "making that up"!
    OK. What other 'defeats of the British State' do you think she was referring to?

Noting lack of response to the assertions you made against Corbyn in exactly the style you so object to when BL does it. You simply don't have answers do you?? I can see your argument on Abbot in that she doesn't explicitly point to acts of the British state beyond Northern Ireland, but at least I'm able to step up when challenged and argue my point. Where are your justifications for the media drenched bollo you spouted on Corbyn and Iran? (to quote Python: "run awaaaayyy!")

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Oh get with it Fire. That was the starting point of the discussion, and what Kerr repeatedly quoted. I posted an article that looked at records of payments made to Corbyn that showed only 2 entries of payments to Corbyn from Iran TV, both for up to 5k each. Up to 5k is what is standard for recording money for engagements. It could have been 50 quid for all we know. There's simply no way of knowing how much was paid.

Only 2 payments are shown in Corbyn's ledger, the others were repeats of the same amount that hadn't been cleared from the ledger. Anyone can check this. Its on public records. Kerr knows this, he'd love to prove otherwise as he's been caught out swallowing propaganda, just as he accuses BL of doing. But he can't, because the truth is that there are only 2 payments, and we don't know how much it was for. Those are the facts based on records you can check. Go check them. Prove otherwise.

The other lovely detail is that Corbyn is one of only a dozen or so mps that actually voted to oppose Iran foreign policy in 2009-10, at the time he appeared in their TV. Where were your favoured politicians Fire?

"Did that ethnic cleansing take place within EU countries?"

It's well documented - Google it....

Oh get with it Fire. That was the starting point of the discussion, and what Kerr repeatedly quoted. I posted an article that looked at records of payments made to Corbyn that showed only 2 entries of payments to Corbyn from Iran TV, both for up to 5k each. Up to 5k is what is standard for recording money for engagements. It could have been 50 quid for all we know. There's simply no way of knowing how much was paid.

Only 2 payments are shown in Corbyn's ledger, the others were repeats of the same amount that hadn't been cleared from the ledger. Anyone can check this. Its on public records. Kerr knows this, he'd love to prove otherwise as he's been caught out swallowing propaganda, just as he accuses BL of doing. But he can't, because the truth is that there are only 2 payments, and we don't know how much it was for. Those are the facts based on records you can check. Go check them. Prove otherwise.

The other lovely detail is that Corbyn is one of only a dozen or so mps that actually voted to oppose Iran foreign policy in 2009-10, at the time he appeared in their TV. Where were your favoured politicians Fire?
    This is a joke right?

You accuse me and kerr for swallowing propaganda but where do you get your info from? I bet it is the same way we get it! I try to find evidence backed up from many different sources as I accept you do so DO NOT go round telling everyone that they are wrong and that you have proved them to be wrong because if you do you have to accept that what I say has to be true too. I hate muppets like you who think they are far superior to anyone else just because they believe it.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 10-07-2019 at 10:36 PM.

OK. What other 'defeats of the British State' do you think she was referring to?

Noting lack of response to the assertions you made against Corbyn in exactly the style you so object to when BL does it. You simply don't have answers do you?? I can see your argument on Abbot in that she doesn't explicitly point to acts of the British state beyond Northern Ireland, but at least I'm able to step up when challenged and argue my point. Where are your justifications for the media drenched bollo you spouted on Corbyn and Iran? (to quote Python: "run awaaaayyy!")
    Marking your own homework and now quoting yourself. You have a very high opinion of yourself.

What other defeats was Abbott talking to? Let me see, she was talking to a pro-British defeat comment with Ireland is "our struggle". Perhaps she was talking about the Cod War, given the amount of cod you are talking about the point.

You didn’t like the criticism of one of your leader's chief acolytes (his, ahem, Abbott), so you made up an excuse for her - fabricated a reason - dissembled - picking slavery out of thin air, presumably because you though it safe ground. Is that what you mean by being willing to stand up and argue your point? Lol.

As for bollo on Corbyn and Iranian TV. Let’s look at what we know:

1. Iran imprisons and tortures dissidents, oppresses women and gay people.
    2. Corbyn appeared several times as a host on Press TV – an arm of the Iranian government (I’ve never asserted a specific number by the way);
    3. The widely reported fee for appearances is ‘up to £20 000’. I don’t know the exact figure and, frankly, don’t understand the relevance of your frenzied postings around it other than as seeing it as an attempt to try to distract from points 1 and 2.

What do you disagree on in points 1 to 3?

When you say you posted an article, you mean that you put up a link to some rantings from Skawkbox. I can't make my mind up whether that is worse than insisting that I comment upon the 'facts' in an article published by Russia Today:

https://medium.com/@pitt_bob/skwawkb...t-47ed00a50898

Does Skawkbox appear on your newly beloved media reliabity checker?

When you say 'ledger' I assume you mean the Register of Member's interests. Why don't you replicate Skawbox's 'work' by putting up some links?

And what are you saying is the point of your argument? If Corbyn appeared for free would that make it ok?

I’m sure that Corbyn did sign a few motions about Iran (even though Skawkbox says it). Iran probably doesn’t know and cares even less.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 11-07-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Page 292 of 349 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast