+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 332 of 349 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Phew sailing close to the wind again Boris...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50117797

Just this side of illegal again, what a lovely govt...
    I've read that article several times and don't get where 'just this side of illegal' comes from?

As I said, I am thick.

I'm encouraged by what you say on here Kerr. Seems like you can get away with owt nowadays or is that just certain people I wonder? Nah I must be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    For your Interest Animal.

Dennis Skinner voting against the Johnson deal because he says the Tories are getting rid of workets rights. Hope the link works.

https://twitter.com/JeremyCorbyn4PM/...788403200?s=20

A very big thank you to MPs in this area who have supported democracy and listened to the voters by not obstructing the EU exit.I wish other MPs round here were as honest and put the country's interest first.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm encouraged by what you say on here Kerr. Seems like you can get away with owt nowadays or is that just certain people I wonder? Nah I must be wrong
    If it helps to reassure, you, I can confirm that if the law required you to send a letter and you sent it, you would be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    For your Interest Animal.

Dennis Skinner voting against the Johnson deal because he says the Tories are getting rid of workets rights. Hope the link works.

https://twitter.com/JeremyCorbyn4PM/...788403200?s=20
    So even Skinner wants the people of the UK to be the subject of laws made by a body over which they will have no democratic control...

I wonder what the Hong Kong protestors would make of all this as they risk life and limb because they want a democratic say in the laws that affect them.

Are Labour planning to stop with just subcontracting employment law to Brussels or are they going to shop around the world for other Parliaments that could be handed control over aspects of our lives? I understand that Iceland is doing exciting things with Family Law, so perhaps Labour could hand that part of our law making to Reykjavik as a starter?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    So even Skinner wants the people of the UK to be the subject of laws made by a body over which they will have no democratic control...

I wonder what the Hong Kong protestors would make of all this as they risk life and limb because they want a democratic say in the laws that affect them.

Are Labour planning to stop with just subcontracting employment law to Brussels or are they going to shop around the world for other Parliaments that could be handed control over aspects of our lives? I understand that Iceland is doing exciting things with Family Law, so perhaps Labour could hand that part of our law making to Reykjavik as a starter?
    I thought you voted to remain Kerr

I did, my dear, but the country voted to leave.

Would you vote now for the Johnson deal Kerr?

I would, Sweetie.

Page 332 of 349 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast