+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Labour has seen some room for mischief in that there is enough opposition to the May deal from leavers unionists and remainer MPs who want to try to reverse Brexit for them to have secured a vote in which Parliament purported to direct the government to publish the AG's advice on the deal (obviously publishing the deal itself isn't good enough for them or they have trouble understanding it - a common problem). This will result in Parliamentary time being wasted.
    1. Only labour are the ones seeing room for mischief?
    2. You're saying that "leavers, unionists and remainer MPs who want to try to reverse Brexit" - why would leavers and unionists want to reverse Brexit? Are you sure they just don't want this particular deal, because it's not a good deal?
    3. Assuming that the deal is rejected, what is your preferred action afterwards?

1. My understanding is that Labour moved the contempt motion, but I am happy to be corrected on that if I am wrong.

2. I see that you are so frustrated and cross with me that you are giving up any attempt at debate and resorting to taking silly points. Some of the opposition to the May deal comes from people who think it's a bad deal. And it isn't great, but it's the only one on the table. Yet more opposition comes from people such as yourself, who opposed it before they understood it and did so because their party told them to.

Kerr, you dont half talk a lot of bullsh1te mate.

Once again you have just stated the party line May is saying to anyone who will listen. If only the backdrop was that simple mate.

Digg a little deeper mate and look at it as a UK citizen instead of a Tory zombie is my advice to you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Kerr, you dont half talk a lot of bullsh1te mate.
    It's been said before. I'll live

Once again you have just stated the party line May is saying to anyone who will listen. If only the backdrop was that simple mate.

Digg a little deeper mate and look at it as a UK citizen instead of a Tory zombie is my advice to you my friend.
    I have stated what I think. What have you discovered in your digging deeper? How is the backdrop not that simple?

I'm not a Tory, by the way.

1. My understanding is that Labour moved the contempt motion, but I am happy to be corrected on that if I am wrong.

2. I see that you are so frustrated and cross with me that you are giving up any attempt at debate and resorting to taking silly points. Some of the opposition to the May deal comes from people who think it's a bad deal. And it isn't great, but it's the only one on the table. Yet more opposition comes from people such as yourself, who opposed it before they understood it and did so because their party told them to.

I'm not cross or frustrated with you. I'm amused that you can't answer a simple question that we all have to face: How would you personally like things to proceed after the commons vote down the deal?

Thing is, I know exactly why you won't answer it and why you are trying to deflect attention away from it.

I even know your answer to it.

I persist as I don't like people who are dishonest with the views that they present and the way that they try to present themselves as something that they are really not. Phoney. That's all. It's more contempt and ridicule for those reasons than any frustration or crossness. Just so you know.

It is soooo frustration and crossness. You are used to blustering and asking twenty questions so as to bore people into submission and get upset when you come across someone who doesn't fall for it.

Try going back to Momentum for advice.

It is soooo frustration and crossness. You are used to blustering and asking twenty questions so as to bore people into submission and get upset when you come across someone who doesn't fall for it.

Try going back to Momentum for advice.
    It isn't 20 questions though is it. It's one.

Would you like to explain why you can't answer it? (for any that can't work it out!). Pretty much the same reason why you can't point explain why you don't vote Tory = a phoney position.

I have stated what I think. What have you discovered in your digging deeper? How is the backdrop not that simple?

I'm not a Tory, by the way.
    I'm not going to take the time to explain it to you because your eyes are closed and your brain has shut down to any other outcome than its this deal or no deal.

Personally I would prefer the no deal but with the weak leader we have right now the EU wont let that happen and they will be back with more threatening behaviour that May will fall for yet again and more negotiations will follow.

I'm not going to take the time to explain it to you because your eyes are closed and your brain has shut down to any other outcome than its this deal or no deal.

Personally I would prefer the no deal but with the weak leader we have right now the EU wont let that happen and they will be back with more threatening behaviour that May will fall for yet again and more negotiations will follow.

I really don't understand why anyone would want to stay in the EU who have shown their true colours with all the threats
    I believe they have shut us out of the space satellite programme Galileo even though we have contributed up to now £1.6 billion towards it
    Not once have I ever heard any words of persuasion or gentle encouragement from them to stay, just threats from start to finish
    I am not a May fan but my God she has had to put up with a great deal of shyte from them
    What a fine set they are

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I really don't understand why anyone would want to stay in the EU who have shown their true colours with all the threats
    I believe they have shut us out of the space satellite programme Galileo even though we have contributed up to now £1.6 billion towards it
    Not once have I ever heard any words of persuasion or gentle encouragement from them to stay, just threats from start to finish
    I am not a May fan but my God she has had to put up with a great deal of shyte from them
    What a fine set they are
    Agreed, she has had to put up with a great deal from the EU and that is my point exactly. A strong leader would not have put up with it. May is weak and the EU know it and now we all know it with this stupid deal she is trying to push through.

I do not believe for one second that the EU expected her to get this deal through, they did it to try and force us into another referendum in the hope that we vote to stay this time. Clever tactic really from the manipulating set of toss3rs.

Make no mistake, the EU do not want us to leave and will try anything they can to keep us part of it because once we go the EU is dead in all but name.

Page 44 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast