+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Cant believe Corbyn first racist with the antisemitism, then terrorist hanging around with the IRA and others and now ***ist.

This mans has so many bullet wounds in his feet...lol
    Could you please provide some truth for a change fella, actual facts that could back your bullshyte up??

Can't remember the corporate media being in uproar about this either...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4shLjEVD5o

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Cant believe Corbyn first racist with the antisemitism, then terrorist hanging around with the IRA and others and now ***ist.

This mans has so many bullet wounds in his feet...lol

Don't you just love Thatcherites and their selective memory .

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-10507850.html

Now then ask me which party reinstated two MP's after suspending them following abuse towards a women just so they could vote in the pulled withdraw bill ? .

That said the behaviour of both parties at this moment in time is a disgrace , too busy trading insults and breaking up for xmas to be bothered about the state of the country right now and the people who have to live with their constant fecking about .

I'm no lip reader but the clip I saw didn't look like he was saying the word "woman".

It looks quite obvious to me that Jeremy Corbyn mouthed the words "stupid woman" & in my view is rather stupid himself to try to deny it & didn't the Tories make the most of it [suppose it diverts the attention from the real issues] & I agree with Animal's comments above that our politicians in general are a disgrace
    It reminds me to some degree of Gordon Brown's bigoted woman comment
    He should have said that he stood by his off camera comments instead of trying to deny them because at the end of the day she was bigoted
    Corbyn should have admitted the obvious but apologised [don't have to mean it though]
    If however such "mouthings" are to be condemned then how about this gm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VpzgGzz3I
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 19-12-2018 at 07:02 PM.

The point is the woman has lost it; it's either her way or no way. She is blocking all attempts on a democratic solution by running the ball into the corner flag to waste time. She would be the ideal player to have to hold on to a one goal lead in injury time. I just hope all the working class tories who voted her in last time will remember this at the next election. You can see the mad thatcher like stare when she stands up at the dispatch box. Like I say, god help us.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Don't you just love Thatcherites and their selective memory .

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-10507850.html

Now then ask me which party reinstated two MP's after suspending them following abuse towards a women just so they could vote in the pulled withdraw bill ? .

That said the behaviour of both parties at this moment in time is a disgrace , too busy trading insults and breaking up for xmas to be bothered about the state of the country right now and the people who have to live with their constant fecking about .
    It was a bit daft of you to post that. I'm surprised that you can see what the fuss is about:

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    So now the PM decides to write her notice out and weaken her position even more , great strategy you stupid women .

Thought police next

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The point is the woman has lost it; it's either her way or no way. She is blocking all attempts on a democratic solution by running the ball into the corner flag to waste time. She would be the ideal player to have to hold on to a one goal lead in injury time. I just hope all the working class tories who voted her in last time will remember this at the next election. You can see the mad thatcher like stare when she stands up at the dispatch box. Like I say, god help us.
    Which democratic solution do you have in mind?

Which possible outcome do you think would attract a Parliamentary majority?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yes she has lost it and so have her cronies in the Tory party but do you really think Corbyn and his gang are the answer? That would be an incredible leap of faith!
    I'm sick to death of politicians of all persuasions, they are a disgrace and I wouldn't trust any of them to do the right thing for the country.
    We really are in a mess

Page 83 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast