+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 349 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I think you're already full of gas aren't you?
    Kapow!

I was wondering if it would be a member of my Left or Right Wing Fan Club that would take the obvious shot.

I knew that I wouldn't be disappointed though.

Much as I dislike the Tories i can't help feeling the smug arrogant self serving barstards in Brussels deserve a bit of come uppance as well in all this. They have sold a dud to a weak British pm and they know it. I'm not so sure they will be so chuffed if there is a no deal now....
    Last edited by rolymiller; 15-11-2018 at 03:43 PM.

I don't agree with your characterisation of the EU. This is another example of a misunderstanding of the position that has dogged the Brexit era; it was never the role of the EU, to be 'nice' to the UK and give us a good deal. It was their job to extract the most advantageous outcome for the people and businesses of the EU and to adhere to the principles of the EU.

I don't agree with your characterisation of May; she was dealt an almost impossible hand delivering Brexit when no two people can agree on what Brexit means. She has carried on in the face of a fractious Tory party and wrung real concessions out of Brussels. That isn't weaknesses it is stamina and determination. In other circumstances, I think she could have been one of the great PMs.

Her equally weak performance as Home Secretary says otherwise.

She was just a compromise candidate like Major and that didn't turn out well either.

If you are referring to my comments Mr Kerr...why am I not surprised about your comment...and I am not aware I have characterised May on this thread...you shouldn't keep making things up...you wouldn't do it in court..or maybe you would? who knows?

So 'weak PM' wasn't a characterisation of May?

Enlighten me - what was it?

I didn't notice I had because that was an aside ...my main point was about the EU as you well know but you chose to try to bait me as usual.I really can't be arsed to indulge you...

So you were wrong and more than a little insulting and are now running away. You aren't doing too well on your emotional intelligence.

I wasn't baiting you, I was disagreeing with you, but I appreciate that you can't tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    So you were wrong and more than a little insulting and are now running away. You aren't doing too well on your emotional intelligence.

I wasn't baiting you, I was disagreeing with you, but I appreciate that you can't tell the difference.
    Can you point out the insults roly made please because I genuinely can’t see them.

But I did get that you called roly a cowered and emotionally thick which if roly did insult you does that make you any better?

Keep your sh1t people

Don't worry silly. The day I care about what our resident "lawyer" thinks I will pack in...

Page 9 of 349 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast