+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 349 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nobody was ever going to get a deal that commanded a majority thumbs up , not May and definitely not Corbyn .

The deal May presented to parliament was a poor one to say the least and I wasn't exactly enthralled with it either especially at £39bn .

However at least it provided the ticket out of the EU and we had a chance to put this behind us and move on with other matters that urgently need attention .

It got us out of the single market and customs union and we could wave bye bye to the four freedoms that bind you to the EU .

It delivered brexit and honoured the referendum result as good as it could possibly be expected to .

I honestly believe it would have satisfied the majority of ordinary people in the street , yes there would be grumbles but most people would have just got on with it and carried on leading their lives glad that it was the end of the matter .

But no , clearly that was far too simple for the numb nuts who are paid to represent us .

Clearly there are 432 of them who believe that either they can do better despite the EU's constant reminder that it was the only deal on the table and NO there wouldn't be another one

OR

They are remainers who have no respect for democracy or leavers who prefer to see the UK crash out with no deal for whatever narrative they seek .

So despite the opportunity to deliver the result and mandate voted by the people when asked to do so the 432 have now taken us down the road with everything still on the table when this thing could and should have ended last night .

So those seeking a vote of no confidence in the government will not get it , those seeking a GE will not get that either .

Those who wanted to leave harshly will now possibly have to accept something much softer and those seeking to deny democracy and go back to the people risk the chance of the UK falling out on WTO rules .

Last night there were only 202 MP's who actually got it despite possibly many of them not totally happy with it either but had the sense to realise the enormity of the situation and it pains me to say only 3 of em were from Labour .

Last night they had the chance to end the catastrophe and instead they made it far worse .

The 432 own this thing now , not leavers like myself .
    Kevin Barron voted for Mays deal. He is now being ridiculed by Labour supporters.

I actually respect his principles for this. His constituents voted to leave and he believes this is the best deal.

Our good lady Sarah don't stick your head above the parapet champion voted against the deal. Even tho a majority of the Rotherham public voted to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Our good lady Sarah don't stick your head above the parapet champion voted against the deal. Even tho a majority of the Rotherham public voted to leave.
    I think there's only Ms.Flint,Mann and Baron who have stood up for their constituents the others are a disgrace.

You are right she is a disgrace and I've told her in a email she should be sacked. I also told her not to worry because the thick labour voters of Rotherham will still vote for her

You are right she is a disgrace and I've told her in a email she should be sacked. I also told her not to worry because the thick labour voters of Rotherham will still vote for her
    So why as a Tory does it bother you to the point of sending an e mail surely you should be rejoicing
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 16-01-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    So why as a Tory does it bother you to the point of sending an e mail
    I would guess that she may be his mp. Who represents him?

I've got to be a tory because I spoke out against Sarah champion. I voted for brexit I wanted my mp to represent my views and a majority of the Rotherham public. Talking bout the thick labour voters of Rotherham. One year after the child abuse scandal of Rotherham which the local Labour Party was heavily involved turning a blind eye. Labour get put back in power with an increased majority. Thick Rotherham Labour voters

Get your cloth caps and your whippets out thickos

Hmm my instinct tells me this could be a multi..return of you know who perhaps?

I've got to be a tory because I spoke out against Sarah champion. I voted for brexit I wanted my mp to represent my views and a majority of the Rotherham public. Talking bout the thick labour voters of Rotherham. One year after the child abuse scandal of Rotherham which the local Labour Party was heavily involved turning a blind eye. Labour get put back in power with an increased majority. Thick Rotherham Labour voters
    But clearly not that thick as to vote for a party who have caused mass destruction and devastation to their industries and replaced them with minimum wage race to the bottom employment .

Page 97 of 349 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast