+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm glad that you can recognise the issue.

Of course people can change their allegiance - but not until 2022 by which time it may be too late.
    I'm glad that you can recognise that I can recognise the issue
    Or if a GE comes round quicker than 2022
    But in any case why should you care,you'll be enjoying your retirement in France
    PS don't forget your yellow vest as required by French law
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 12-12-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'll try non clever words for you:

The 2017 Labour manifesto said nothing about a further referendum - a further referendum became a Labour Party policy at the 2018 Labour Party conference. The policy changed and people who want Brexit and who voted for Labour in 2017 can rightly feel miffed about that.
    So, the labour party democracy once again miffs you, and yes, it's evolved, but what's also clear is that if there was another vote, remaining in the EU wouldn't be an option on the ballot paper, only on the deal offered........please keep up, your hatred of the Labour party is shining through, you're increasingly becoming GF2.....

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Its a mess and will continue to be a mess whoever is in charge of the government, I just hope theres not another referendum...please no

The only positive is if there were a general election the Labour party at present are undetectable
    He's the only one who will clamp down on workers getting exploited , something you were advocating last week ya clown .

From tonight's result I think it is now obvious that we will have to leave without a deal because I dont care how many times May goes back to EU for a better deal she will never get one. The deal she has right now will not go through so the only other option is leave without a deal and Mays best interests would be to start planning for that to happen.

So we have a government that can barely govern and within this structure a PM who a third of her own party have no confidence in .

On the opposite side we have an opposition leader who wasn't aware apparently that a leadership contest was under way across the house at PMQ's and gave one of the worst performances from a Labour Leader I can ever remember given the circumstances

I'm hopeful once Labour decide whether to shyte , shave or shampoo on brexit PMQ'S may not be so difficult , stick to social questions and austerity please JC it's a fecking slam dunk , brexit is as beyond you as it is for the other lot .

So now the PM decides to write her notice out and weaken her position even more , great strategy you stupid women .

So after all of this we are where we were on Monday afternoon although another trip to Brussels this weekend to be told yet again the EU ain't offfering us anything seems to be the only plan in play .

Usually historically we find someone that steps up , assumes control and does the biz for the nation , Churchill in WW2 , Brown in 2008 for example .

There really isn't anybody is there this time so they'll throw it back to the people I guess to make the decision .

Wasn't it us that fecked the whole thing up though by voting leave when we weren't supposed to .

Bizarre times or what .

Good night all .

O/T At last a Prime Minister we can be proud of

I am no Tory but I am full of admiration for the way Theresa May has stuck to her task, fighting off careerists in her own party and the media, snidey subversive lefties, and the cry- baby general public who can't accept the result of a democratic vote.

Well done Theresa.

I dont think she really has the option to take it back to another peoples vote Animal. She said that she wants to deliver Brexit to the nation and the only way she can do that is to take us out with NO DEAL like she should have done when she found out the EU were not going to give us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'm glad that you can recognise that I can recognise the issue
    Or if a GE comes round quicker than 2022
    But in any case why should you care,you'll be enjoying your retirement in France
    PS don't forget your yellow vest as required by French law
    What a stupid post. Am I not supposed to care about my country and my friends and family who live here? animal seems to even though he is planning to retire to Spain. Why not make the same comment about him?

My yellow jacket is in the pocket on the back of my driver's seat. My disposable breathalyzer kit(also required by French law) is in the glove compartment.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 13-12-2018 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I am no Tory but I am full of admiration for the way Theresa May has stuck to her task, fighting off careerists in her own party and the media, snidey subversive lefties, and the cry- baby general public who can't accept the result of a democratic vote.

Well done Theresa.
    This is the creation of the Tories and brexiteers. I wish those that voted out can stand up and take responsibility for the crisis they created and stop blaming others. They whinged for 40 years about the EU, now whinging at the reality of Brexit - at the same time trying to blame remainers. Everyone warned them it would be a shambols.

Johnson on Sunday said he does not want to leave the EU without a deal. At least Johnson has the moral backbone to say he was deeply concerned and took full responsibly for his role in the complete mess.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    So, the labour party democracy once again miffs you, and yes, it's evolved, but what's also clear is that if there was another vote, remaining in the EU wouldn't be an option on the ballot paper, only on the deal offered........please keep up, your hatred of the Labour party is shining through, you're increasingly becoming GF2.....
    I don't have any problem with the Labour Parry democracy that changed their policy . It's the people who voted for them in 2017 believing that they had one policy only to see them change it that is the issue. Where's the democracy there?

Page 74 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast