+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 328 of 349 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50112924

Opinions on this Mr Kerr. Can bojo get away with it?
    Get away with what? The law required Johnson so send a letter asking for an extension. I would argue that he has done that. That he has also chosen to make it clear that the UK government does not want an extension is simply setting out the actual position.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wow he really does want to go to jail. I hope he has some good lawyers. Kerr are you game? Can you get him out of this one?

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-10-19/...ut-he-doesn-t/
    He isn’t going to jail, Roly. Firstly, there is a strong argument that he has complied with the law and secondly, it isn’t a criminal matter.

They all want jailing for ignoring the people’s democratic vote to leave and playing god until it suits THEIR own needs....

I don't agree with Starmer on brexit but for ffs that aside if Labour ever want to be in government they'd do very well to make this bloke leader .

Turned the whole debate in to a winning position today , I didn't care for it but I respect his skill if that makes sense .

Got three consecutive election wins in him , not saying I agree with him 100% by any means but post brexit I'd hang my hat on his peg .

If Labour are running scared of an ERG government he will eat em for breakfast , dinner and supper .

I can't see the current Labour Party electing a Blairite like Keir.

Even though a number of female MPs are currently at risk of being deselected by Corbyn cronies, I think Labour will go for a female leader.

Jess Phillips would be my pick, not least because there is an element of stand up comedian about both her and BoJo and it would make for a few laughs when she takes him on at PMQs. I can't see her getting the gig, however. The party will go for either Thornberry or the truly awful Rebecca Long-Bailey.

Has anybody seen Biggie? I may not have always seen eye to eye with him, but I enjoyed and valued his contributions to threads like this one.

I haven't seen him, but I've seen through you which is not too difficult.

As someone has now sent a letter with Johnson,s name on it has an invoice been sent to Letwin, Corbyn, Swinson and Thornberry for the costs of the further delay.
    It,s delaying those hospitals being built

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I don't agree with Starmer on brexit but for ffs that aside if Labour ever want to be in government they'd do very well to make this bloke leader .

Turned the whole debate in to a winning position today , I didn't care for it but I respect his skill if that makes sense .

Got three consecutive election wins in him , not saying I agree with him 100% by any means but post brexit I'd hang my hat on his peg .

If Labour are running scared of an ERG government he will eat em for breakfast , dinner and supper .
    You do surprise me animal..
    I too like Keir Starmer, Jess Phillips and Yvette Cooper. Unfortunately I doubt any of these will get anywhere near leadership whilst Jon Lansman and Co are pulling the strings.
    Andy Burnham was my choice when Ed Miliband stepped down and we all know how that turned out.
    It’s another step backwards if someone like Emily Thornberry is elected leader.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

So another referendum with the choices being Remain or "Remain a bit" is going to win over all the Labour constituencies who voted leave?

Don't think so.

Remain shouldn't even be an option, Remain got knocked out at the semi-final stage.

Labour should go for Caroline Flint as leader, not another oily dishonest lawyer.

Page 328 of 349 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast