+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Vassell injury

Kyle Vassell injury

OH fgs has he upset someone from his past life or did he happen to walk under a ladder, break a mirror...?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    OH fgs has he upset someone from his past life or did he happen to walk under a ladder, break a mirror...?
    or in our training regime he's been stretched right up to his physical limit?

I thought that the challenge that he got injured in was OTT along with many other tackles by Tranmere that game.

I'm surprised that it's a hamstring injury to be honest with you all.

Been with us about 14 months. 27 Millers League appearances - NO goals! Looked a decent signing on paper, but it was after a spell out injured. Doesn't look like he's the same player that was a regular scorer for Blackpool. Once again, looked good in some pre-season friendlies, but unable to score in league games... (note: Gijsbert Bos Millers record - 18 appearances, 4 goals)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 02-09-2019 at 08:03 AM.

To be fair the incident was just I front on me and I winced at it. He went into it full pelt with a lot of heart and you could see the pain on his face as he dropped is leg down.

Given I don't expect Morris to do much this season I really do think we should recall Proctor if we're carrying on with 433.

He actually strikes me as the most natural goal scorer we have and his record says the same.

Can't fault him for effort, but other than against the likes of Parkgate, Bradford PA in friendlies and a League Cup goal against a depleted Shrewsbury team, there is no end product, unfortunately. Thought his goalscoring record would improve when we dropped down a division, but it has been disappointing. Playing 4-3-3 probably hasn't suited him either.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 02-09-2019 at 08:34 AM.

He's had one good game for us, well, half a game, when he came on against Middlesbrough in the last match of last season when we had nowt to play for. He was bursting with energy and looked a real threat for once. He was that player in pre season too. We were even worried about losing him to Salford.
    But once the real action starts he reverts to lump mode. A poundshop JCH.

Can we recall Proctor at any time? With Ogbene providing some decent service Proctor could do well as he's a decent finisher. Two months could turn into a longer period out - Vas's game is all about being able to go at the physical limit

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Can we recall Proctor at any time? With Ogbene providing some decent service Proctor could do well as he's a decent finisher. Two months could turn into a longer period out - Vas's game is all about being able to go at the physical limit
    Not until January if that’s what we agreed if not then no he’s gone for season

We still have three strikers. and one could still come in yet

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast