+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 349 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Just keeping the thread going. Friend living in southern Spain tells me the country is being flooded with Africans and guess what ? The Spanish government ,to help them on their way to the UK, has set up special schools to teach them ENGLISH !! Unbelievable,but perhaps not.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Just keeping the thread going. Friend living in southern Spain tells me the country is being flooded with Africans and guess what ? The Spanish government ,to help them on their way to the UK, has set up special schools to teach them ENGLISH !! Unbelievable,but perhaps not.
    Project fear.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Project fear.
    Maybe but this isn't .

Got some big donors behind him too apparently .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...e-delayed-ukip

Well it will be interesting to see what mrs may comes up with tommorow. i have a nasty feeling it will be more of the same.

Think the easiest option for her is to extend article 50 and play for time. Thats where my money is going...Owt else is gonna be unpalatable to both factions. THe brexiteers not being too chuffed with this though.Of course, the other EU nations might not allow her to do this anyway unless there is some tangible plan which suits them.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 20-01-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Increased terror threat from far right groups if no brexit. Interesting to note although far lefties voted for brexit as well as the right wingers all be it for different reasons, there is no mention of increased terror threats from the left as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46965780

Project fear appears to be working quite well, that coupled with the remainers propaganda machine called the BBC backing it up

The whole idea works on the basis that a large part of the population are too dim to see how they are being manipulated.

A system that has been used by many over the centuries, worked before and just as powerful today.

Yes I saw a clip from this British banker's speech at Davos calling for another referendum now we've had 2 years of "information", it's clear what they've been up to.

Yes it is clear, but to be honest we always did know that the EU is centred around the interests of Germany and France.

We are only allowed in the club on the understanding we know our place and we pay more than we get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Project fear appears to be working quite well, that coupled with the remainers propaganda machine called the BBC backing it up

The whole idea works on the basis that a large part of the population are too dim to see how they are being manipulated.

A system that has been used by many over the centuries, worked before and just as powerful today.
    Must admit Grist strangely I find myself agreeing with you
    Now I don't know if that is good for you OR me

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Must admit Grist strangely I find myself agreeing with you
    Now I don't know if that is good for you OR me
    Perhaps it's an age thing

Page 100 of 349 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast