+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I don't think there's a group of politicians in the country who know how to deal with this mess and I've never understood why some people have blind faith in one party or another.
    I only ever judge a party on three things, their attitude and care for the nhs, education, welfare state, take a good look at all three and tell me you can vote tory, ever......

all the politicians should be ashamed of themselves. were going into a brexit where it will have a massive effect on us for years to come and all they can do is score brownie points or slate each other... fingers can be pointed at whoever, though one thing remains. were in this sht storm together yet these nobs dont give two tossers

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I only ever judge a party on three things, their attitude and care for the nhs, education, welfare state, take a good look at all three and tell me you can vote tory, ever......
    Hmm, I'm sure the likes of Kinnock, Blair, Mandelson, Prescott etc didn't worry too much about those things while living a life of luxury. In fact they're so well-to-do they probably vote Tory.
    Politicians? Bloody self-serving hypocrites the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm guessing you don't remember 1974 to 1979? If you did you would know that damage was done in more than people's minds.

You seem to me moving from a position where the report showed nothing to where it showed Labour in a good light... I think animal's fluidity problem may be catching.

If you've done an analysis that allows you to make the comment that you will find that there is very little difference by excluding 1997 to 2010, why don’t you share it?

By 2022, I’m hoping to be retired and living in France, so I doubt if I will be overwhelmed. If a Corbyn stylee Labour government gets in, history suggests you and the other people who vote them in will be underwhelmed and quickly looking to replace them with the Tories.
    The data I shared showed it. You're good at trawling up posts, and clearly care about this. So find the data and you'll find that it shows exactly what I've said. I dare you : do it and report back where the Conservative historical record on the economy from 56 to 80 is better than labour. Due to the mid 70s there was a dip but overall, nothing between prior labour governments and past/future governments. Use the ONS stats to show otherwise. I look forward to your report. Good luck x

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Hmm, I'm sure the likes of Kinnock, Blair, Mandelson, Prescott etc didn't worry too much about those things while living a life of luxury. In fact they're so well-to-do they probably vote Tory.
    Politicians? Bloody self-serving hypocrites the lot of them.
    hmmm, not a fan of most of those myself, but what i can garauntee is that they spent a bigger %age on the big three than any tory gov't.....i get the anto politician rhetoric i really do, but please temper it with what is the reality of it.....

Ah, once again a clever use of words trying to flannel folk, pathetic, the labour party position is exactly the same now as it was then, please stop implying that it isn't, and once again, i aint the liar here, you know who that is, proven.
    I'll try non clever words for you:

The 2017 Labour manifesto said nothing about a further referendum - a further referendum became a Labour Party policy at the 2018 Labour Party conference. The policy changed and people who want Brexit and who voted for Labour in 2017 can rightly feel miffed about that.

And there's your problem (and Labour's), it's all about spending with where the money is coming from simply not being on your radar.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'll try non clever words for you:

The 2017 Labour manifesto said nothing about a further referendum - a further referendum became a Labour Party policy at the 2018 Labour Party conference. The policy changed and people who want Brexit and who voted for Labour in 2017 can rightly feel miffed about that.
    & can rightly change their allegiance if they so wish

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    The data I shared showed it. You're good at trawling up posts, and clearly care about this. So find the data and you'll find that it shows exactly what I've said. I dare you : do it and report back where the Conservative historical record on the economy from 56 to 80 is better than labour. Due to the mid 70s there was a dip but overall, nothing between prior labour governments and past/future governments. Use the ONS stats to show otherwise. I look forward to your report. Good luck x
    So you are saying that you have done an analysis of the figures in order to state there is very little difference by excluding 1997 to 2010. Good stuff. Why won't you share your working out?

I think you missed my questions concerning your alignment policy. You have obviously spent a lot of time thinking about that (whilst not working through ONS figures with your calculator}. Surely you want to share the details with us?

Stop digging raging. I’m embarrassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    & can rightly change their allegiance if they so wish
    I'm glad that you can recognise the issue.

Of course people can change their allegiance - but not until 2022 by which time it may be too late.

Page 73 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast