+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 195 of 349 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

I think now that the football seasons coming to an end this entire threat could reach 3000 you sad bar stewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I think now that the football seasons coming to an end this entire threat could reach 3000 you sad bar stewards.
    I don't find it a threat at all [well except to ones' sanity]

Labour and Tory vote collapsed here yesterday. Greens and Lib Dems the big winners. I did a "roly"; went to the polling station but couldn't decide who was the least biggest sh*t so didn't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Labour and Tory vote collapsed here yesterday. Greens and Lib Dems the big winners. I did a "roly"; went to the polling station but couldn't decide who was the least biggest sh*t so didn't vote.

Just go there and write “brexit traitors” across the ballot paper.

The tories hammering was no great surprise but Labour HQ must be concerned about the backlash in the northern areas. They’ll be thinking twice about wanting a general election.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

The tories hammering was no great surprise but Labour HQ must be concerned about the backlash in the northern areas. They’ll be thinking twice about wanting a general election.
    I would have thought that the success of the Lib Dems might give Labour more thought about throwing their weight behind a 2nd referendum rather than the opposite. That seems to be where the major swing was.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I would have thought that the success of the Lib Dems might give Labour more thought about throwing their weight behind a 2nd referendum rather than the opposite. That seems to be where the major swing was.
    No not really, if it was about the second referendum then you would expect the Lib Dems to have done better in the pro remain areas but they didn’t, their new support seemed to be pretty even across all areas. It’s really a protest vote scenario as the number of independents and greens that picked up votes demonstrated

In a general election folks won’t vote Lib Dem nor Green because they are wasted votes, makes some voters feel happier but of no significance in the wider picture.

Labour need to heed what happened in Hartlepool, Wirral and Bolsover areas that should be winnable by a duck with a red rosette, but they performed badly. A very clear message that voters think Labour isn’t helping to deliver Brexit

If we have EU elections then this kick in the balls for Labour ( and the tories) will be much more painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Apparently for it to be counted as a "spoiled ballot" you have to write "none" across all the names and a line through all the boxes.

And 3 weeks on May is now offering the possibility of a 2nd referendum [by way of a bribe]
    Can you believe the duplicity of this woman who surely will go down as the worst PM in British history

Both Labour and the Tories will get their comeuppance tomorrow when the Brexit Party has landslide victories all over the country except in the "London bubble" of course.

And now Andrea Leadsom resigns from Gov't
    Probably wants to spend more time at the hunt

Page 195 of 349 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast