+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can't believe I'm doing this , I must be getting soft in my old age .

She's shown outstanding resilience in the face of adversity , some of it of her own making but none the less she's stuck it out , something I admire in a person .

Some of those currently plotting to oust her such as Mogg and Johnson couldn't spell public duty , silver spoon self serving tw@ts who are ten a penny in that party .

The way Mogg stood up in parliament and more or less told her he was going to signal a letter of no confidence was a disgrace , not the time or the place you hideous fuqwit , not seen anything from your ERG that actually amounted to much or Boris the buffoon .

I want her party out of office asap but on the subject of brexit it's possibly the best anyone can do because nobody can deliver this , it's impossible .
    Just to break you back into reality, take a look at the poverty figures, that's Theresa May...

Take a look at the homeless figures, thats Theresa May...

Take a look at universal credit, that's Theresa May.....

Take a look at the NHS, thats Theresa May...

Take a look at the schools, thats Theresa May....

Take a look at the state of the country....that's the whole lot of the tories....

Nothing to do with there being 'no money left' as per the note left by Labour's Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liam Byrne, when that party left office in 2010?

I don't think anyone could claim that the country is where we would all like it to be, but putting Labour into power to pursue it's current job and wealth destroying policies is hardly a sensible solution.

Yes it was labour who left us in this mess in the first place and the small matter of a world recession didn't help.
    Nevertheless Cameron and May, love them or loathe them, are the ones who,ve been getting us out of the mire that labour presided over.
    Corbyn is another kinnock.....unelectable by the voting public.
    For labour to become a credible opposition they need to get their own house in order an have some consistency within their own ranks.
    Just think where we would be if labour had negotiated our exit........

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm sure that you are right to a point. It was no easy thing for the EU to give ground on the integrity of the customs union, but it is hard to see them going further, particularly as the Irish are likely to veto any attempt to time limit the backstop or give the UK an ability to unilaterally end the arrangement.
    Incredible as it seems the Irish have all the power at the moment, I dont think they will ever allow us to leave the customs arrangement as it will be damaging.

Irish border not an issue in the referendum campaign or for some time after, some have said it was Blair who made it an issue to try and stop Brexit.

Nothing to do with there being 'no money left' as per the note left by Labour's Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liam Byrne, when that party left office in 2010?

I don't think anyone could claim that the country is where we would all like it to be, but putting Labour into power to pursue it's current job and wealth destroying policies is hardly a sensible solution.
    Behave Kerr If you are going to quote the letter at least quote it accurately After all it wasn't very long
    Adding the word "left" emphasies your dislike for all things labour as once again you can't resist It must be subconcious
    Just for clarity & correctness which are two of your obsessions I give you below a copy together with a reply

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Just to break you back into reality, take a look at the poverty figures, that's Theresa May...

Take a look at the homeless figures, thats Theresa May...

Take a look at universal credit, that's Theresa May.....

Take a look at the NHS, thats Theresa May...

Take a look at the schools, thats Theresa May....

Take a look at the state of the country....that's the whole lot of the tories....
    Just for balance MMM I'm simply reconciling with her resilience on this matter and not her party or policies .

Thatcher impressed me with the way she dealt with the Iranian Embassy siege in 1980 too .

A broken watch is correct twice a day after all .

:-) :-) :-)

I was interviewed by the Limousin Maison de Europe 3 years ago, I said then and I'll repeat it on here. This is going to be a European political excersize and Brixit won't happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Behave Kerr If you are going to quote the letter at least quote it accurately After all it wasn't very long
    Adding the word "left" emphasies your dislike for all things labour as once again you can't resist It must be subconcious
    Just for clarity & correctness which are two of your obsessions I give you below a copy together with a reply
    The letter only said there's no money... I am distraught.

Obviously the Tories didn't inherit a problem at all then

Jesus...

The letter only said there's no money... I am distraught.

Obviously the Tories didn't inherit a problem at all then

Jesus...
    Jesus inherited it?!

Page 11 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast